Chapter Eleven- "I Already Took Care Of It..."

Chapter Eleven

"i Already Took Care Of It..."

Justin’s Point Of View-

                    Fuck. I am the biggest asshole I know.

            I looked down to see Sophia on my chest, her arm wrapped around me. I should’ve just told her about her. She looks so beautiful, so happy. She doesn’t even know what’s going on. I need to tell her, but is now the right time?

            I ran my fingers through my hair and laid back down on the pillow. I don’t know how to tell her or what to say. When I tell her, she’ll never want to see me again. I wish Tiffany never came into my life in the first place. I just met the most perfect girl in the entire world and our whole relationship I’ve practically been lying to her and she had no clue. When she asked what happened on the rocks I should’ve just told her. I shuddered remembering my first time there.

-------- 

            “I don’t know if I’m ready to do this Justin. I haven’t had sex in so long.”

            I looked at Tiffany, her blue eyes sparkling like the calm water behind her. “Baby you’re ready, I can tell.” I had no intentions of loving her. I wanted her bad though because she was fine as hell. Before I could go any further, Tiffany interrupted me.

            “Can we take a picture? I want to remember this day.”

            Seriously? Could she be any more annoying? I faked a smile and nodded as she took out her camera phone. I stuck my tongue out and wrapped my arms around her waist just wanting this to be over and done with. She smiled when she saw how the picture came out and put it back in her satchel.

            I took the opportunity and leaned down to kiss her neck, making her moan softly. She looked around, making sure no one was there, before she slowly stripped herself of her shirt and placed it on the rock. I wanted to make this quick.

            Climbing on top of her, she took my shirt off as I planted kissed down her stomach. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down revealing her white underwear that made her summer tan stand out. She ran her fingers through my hair as I slipped a finger inside of her and placed my mouth on her sex.

            She threw her head back, tugging at the ends of my hair, as I slipped a second finger inside; she made me so turned on. This was my first date ever I guess you could say. Tiffany played hard to get. I knew she wasn’t a virgin but she took forever to say yes. I had to coax her into going on this “date” with me just so I could get inside her pants, unbelievable.

            My best friend Chaz had dared me to sleep with her when he saw her in the front row of a concert. He didn’t think I could do it. I laughed to myself at the thought as I took off my briefs and let them fall onto the rocks. I had to admit, this was pretty romantic. I’ve never had sex on the beach before but there’s a first for everything right?

            I pushed inside of her, making her cry out. God I guess she really hasn’t had sex in forever. She was so tight. This was going to be quicker than I thought. I pushed in and out of her feeling myself build as she continued pulling at the ends of my hair. I heard her call my name as we both released ourselves and slowly pulled out of her. Take that Chaz, I can get any girl I want to.