Chapter Thirty Six- "I Can Do It Myself..."

Chapter Thirty Six

"I Can Do It Myself..." 

Justin’s Point Of View

           “That hurts Justin. I’m so sorry but can you please stop?”

            I immediately removed my hands from her neck and laid back on the bed beside her. I was just trying to massage her but I guess her injury was still too sore but I didn’t blame her. This past week has been pure hell. The doctor wanted to lower her pain medication down, which made her hurt even more than when she was in the hospital. I wasn’t good at all seeing her in pain and this was literally the hardest thing I’ve ever had to experience.

            “I’m sorry baby.” I whispered and put my head back on the pillow.

            A lot of things have happened within the past week. The police had stopped by to interview Sophia about the whole situation to make sure our stories matched up and thankfully the judge viewed it as self –defense after what I did. I honestly couldn’t believe I took away someone’s life. It didn’t even feel like I was myself.

            After Isabelle passed away, I tried to get in touch with Kathy but I couldn’t get ahold of her number anywhere. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her and I just wanted to do something nice for her but there was no way of contacting her.

            “Do you need a drink or anything to eat?” I turned my gaze to Sophia and ran my fingertips up and down her arm in hopes of her saying yes.

            Her appetite has been really off lately and she hasn’t been eating as much as she should.

            “I’m not hungry but thank you.” She replied and closed her eyes.

             I could tell she was in a lot of pain and it was killing me not to be able to do anything for her.

            “What can I do to make you feel better?”

            I watched her roll onto her side and run her fingertips on my jawline. Whenever her skin made contact with mine I always got a strange feeling in my stomach. I couldn’t explain it.

            “I don’t know…” She trailed off. “You being here is good enough.”
            I smiled and fumbled with my t-shirt, trying to figure out what to do. I’ve been waiting on Sophia hand and foot but I didn’t mind whatsoever. I’m the one that did this to her and I didn’t want her to be in pain for one second. I had to do many things for her, like take her to the bathroom and dress her. She hated me doing it at first she eventually got over it. Next week she’ll be able to walk around hopefully if she ever starts to feel better.

            “What about a movie baby? We could cuddle. I know that’s your favorite.”

            She eagerly nodded and bit her bottom lip from anticipation. Not being able to fuck her was such a problem. It felt like she was a drug and I was going cold turkey on it. The only good thing was that Sophia wasn’t on that pain medication anymore so she wasn’t so horny. It made it a lot easier for me to handle.

            “What do you wanna watch?” I stood up from the bed and looked back at her for an answer.

            “You choose.” She smiled. “Just nothing sappy or romantic. I hate those.”

            I chuckled and walked back into the hallway to go downstairs and choose a movie. Sophia was so much different than other girls it honestly amazed me. Most girls enjoy movies like The Vow or The Notebook, but not her. She said she didn’t like those movies because they were unrealistic.