Chapter Twelve- "What Did I Just Do..."

Chapter Twelve

 "What Did I Just Do..."

      I woke up suddenly to the sound of a loud crash and noticed Justin wasn’t in bed with me. Jumping out of bed, I rushed to his side.

            “Justin? Oh my god what happened, is everything okay?” He looked furious. I hate it when he’s angry or upset. He stared at me as if he was guilty of something. What happened?

            I ran my fingertips up and down his back and he looked away from me, breathing heavily. His hair was a mess and he looked worn out, not saying anything.

            “Sophia, damn. It’s nothing. I’m sorry for waking you up. I’m just really wrapped up in work right now.”

            Work made him this stressed out? Holy shit.

            “What happened at work baby? Obviously you’re upset about something.” I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

            He sighed and turned to face me, his eyes burning into mine. I couldn’t tell, but it looked like he’d been crying. I’ve never seen Justin cry before. I’ve never seen him like this.

“I can’t talk about it right now Sophia, I’m sorry.”

Not this shit again. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him. It’s not that I was mad at him; I was just frustrated at the situation. I hated not knowing what was going on. I hated secrets. But to be honest, I was so sick and tired of fighting over the same damn thing every time so I just decided to let it go.

“Ok.” I muttered.

“Sophia,” He grabbed my hand. “Please don’t be mad.”

“I’m not. Honestly, I’m not. It’s fine.” I just wanted to change the subject.

He leaned over and kissed my lips, making me smile. I will never get tired of him because as much as he frustrated me, he also made me so happy.

“Good.” He said. “Do you work today?”

“Nope. I asked for the week off because I wanted to spend time with you.” I looked up to see Justin’s face break out into a huge smile making me laugh like a little kid.

“That’s good baby, I’m glad. I have to go back to my hotel and grab clothes. I mean, if I’m you know, staying here?”

“Yeah you are.” I nodded, still holding his hand.

“Alright good. I’ll be back in like two hours okay? Don’t miss me too much.” He winked and kissed me on the cheek before returning into my room to grab his keys.

“Oh god. How will I ever survive?” I failed to hide my sarcasm.

 --------

            While Justin was gone I showered, brushed my teeth, and decided to wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt. That’s what Justin’s been wearing so I don’t see why I couldn’t. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail although my hair was already kind of short as it is so I looked like a little kid but I didn’t really care.

            Heading downstairs, I laid on the couch and turned on the TV to try and nap to pass the time. But before I could close my eyes I saw a commercial come on for the MTV Music Awards.

            Is Justin nominated? He never told me about it.

            Standing up from the couch, I went upstairs and grabbed my laptop to look up the nominees on Google. Yep, he was nominated for three. Best Male Artist, Male Hottie, and Best Fanbase. Why wouldn’t he tell me about it? I mean he’s got to be going right? He has no plans this weekend except being with me but I’d have no problem going with him. It’d be awkward because I’m not really good with big crowds but I’d do it for him.