Chapter Twenty Five- "Handcuffs..."

Chapter Twenty Five

"Handcuffs..."

Justin’s Point Of View

            It was the morning of Sophia’s birthday and I wanted everything to go perfect. I had everything ready for tonight. The club had been booked, Ariana was coming to surprise her, and Ben and Carina had just flown in last night. Sophia had no clue what was coming.

            I walked up the stairs to my bedroom, carrying a box of pizza for Sophia and I to share. I woke up at three in the afternoon and she was still sleeping so I decided to order us lunch.

            Opening my door, I saw her still asleep on my bed and smiled. She was so adorable when she slept. I was so happy she was mine. I set the pizza on my side of the bed and crawled over to kiss her forehead. She stirred and slowly blinked her eyes open.

            “Morning baby. Happy birthday.”

            “Thank you.” She giggled and brushed my jaw with her fingertips.

            “I got us pizza for lunch now that I know it’s your favorite.”

            “Lunch?” She asked, puzzled. “What time is it?”

            “Three.” I replied. “We slept in late.”

            She shook her head in disbelief but gladly accepted the box and gasped when she opened it. I had called the pizza place and asked them to spell out ‘Will you go out with me tonight?’ in pepperoni. A huge smile broke out on her face and she leaned over to kiss my cheek.

            “Of course I will. This is such a cute idea. I love it.”

            “Good.” I replied and grabbed a slice. “Tonight’s gonna be a good one.”

            “Is that so?” She smiled and grabbed one too.

            “Yeah. We’re going out to dinner at six.”

            “Really?” Her eyes lit up. “That sounds amazing.” She finished as she put a piece of pepperoni in her mouth.

-------- 

            After another hour of lying in bed, Sophia closed the pizza box and turned to look at me.

            “So I’ve been thinking…”

            I sat up confused and nodded for her to continue.

            “About what you said yesterday. About me not feeling beautiful. I um, want to give it a try and try to you know, feel sexy. Since it’s my birthday I thought I’d do this. If you don’t like it then tell me to stop okay?”

            I felt my heart pick up speed at the thought of what she had in store for me.

            Standing up from the bed, she walked around to my side and stood in front of me. She slowly started unbuttoning the long sleeved shirt of mine she had on and I already knew where this was headed. I licked my lower lip, taking all of her in, as she slowly let the shirt fall to the floor, revealing a red lace bra with matching underwear. I felt myself get hard just wanting to attack her right then and there.

            “Not yet.” She warned, seeing me fidget.

            She un-did the hooks of her bra one at a time and let it fall slowly off of her and onto the floor. Fuck. I analyzed her every move and waited for my cue to make my way over to her. This was pure torture.