Chapter Three- "I Don't Love Anybody..."

Chapter Three

“I Don’t Love Anybody…”

            The car ride was eerily silent so to try and ignore that I fumbled with the gold bracelet around my wrist so I could possibly focus on anything but him. He was making me so nervous because he hadn’t stopped staring at me the whole half hour we’d been in the car.

            I could feel his brown eyes burn into my face, which made me blush, so I glanced over and that's when my eyes locked with his. Once again that electrical current ran between us and I know it's driving him crazy just as much as it's driving me crazy.

            Justin cocked his head to one side, staring at me, as his thumb and index finger brushed his perfectly shaped jawline. He blew me away by how sexy he was. All I wanted to do was climb onto his lap and kiss him everywhere, right here and now.

            “We’re here.”

            I jumped at the sound of his voice interrupting my fantasy but I quickly nodded, my mouth biting my thumbnail, as I watched him get out of the car and slowly walk around to open the door up for me.

            “Thank you.” I looked up at him with a shy smile.

            He nodded and led the way into the building.

        What hotel was this? This must cost a fortune per night.

         I looked around to see the leather chairs and sparkling white floors spread out across the lobby, every guest in here dressed in what seemed to be designer brand or couture. I have never been anywhere like this before, I felt so out of place.

            Suddenly feeling self-conscious, I crossed my arms over my chest as the receptionist glanced curiously at me. What was her problem? But then I remembered I was accompanied by the most famous person in the world practically, Justin Bieber.

            “Were we followed here?” I glanced around to make sure we were alone.

            “No, my security team’s really good. I always make sure it’s kept secret.”

            Wait? Secret? Why was our conversation a secret?

            Justin made his way to the elevator, inviting me in, and pushed the button that would take us to the 6th floor. As the doors began to close I noticed we were completely alone, just the two of us. I shifted nervously, my palms beginning to sweat. I wanted him right here, right now. If only he felt the same way about me.

            “You okay?”

            I glanced over to see him stare at me in amusement as if he knew exactly what I was thinking.

            “Uh yeah I’m just feeling a little lightheaded, that’s all.”

            Technically it wasn’t a lie. His gaze could make anyone feel lightheaded.

            “I could get you some water if you want?”

            “No I’m fine.” I replied too quickly.

            The doors finally opened, revealing a large open hallway. The walls were painted a dark tan color and the floors were made of dark hardwood. Chandeliers were dangling from the ceiling and I smiled to myself remembering the meet and greet area. It’s crazy how much things have changed in such little time.