Chapter Twenty Four- "Losing You..."

Chapter Twenty Four

"Losing You..."

Justin’s Point Of View

             I can’t believe I did that last night.

            I shook my head as I sat on the grass in the backyard that overlooked LA. I should have just said no. I was the biggest idiot I knew. Sophia acted like she was fine about the whole thing but I can’t imagine how scared she was of me in that moment. I never meant to put my hands on her. I would never do that. I’m done with that life and Twist for good now. I didn’t want to disappoint Sophia any more than I already have because she didn’t deserve that.

            Tapping my pencil on the piece of paper, I tried to think of something to write. Scooter told me I had to start writing new music but I had no idea how to put the feelings I felt right now into a song. I just couldn’t. Sophia made me feel so different than any other girl I’ve ever been with. That’s because I was in love with her. How do I put that in a song?

            “Hi baby.”
            Sophia pushed me onto the grass and straddled me, wearing nothing but one of my button down shirts. She had no idea how sexy she was.

            “Hi gorgeous.” I placed my hands on her ass, making her blush.

            “What are you doing out here? I woke up and you weren’t next to me.”
            I probably should have woken her up to tell her but I didn’t want to wake her up. I wanted to let her sleep after everything that happened yesterday.

            “Oh, sorry baby. I just wanted to let you sleep after…” My voice trailed off.

            “Hey.” She grabbed my chin, interrupting me. “It’s okay. I forgive you.”
            “I know Sophia,” I replied. “It’s just that you may forgive me, but you’re never going to forget that night. You’re never going to forget how scared you were. I don’t want you to have that memory of me but there’s nothing I can do about it.”

            She brought her lips to mine, making me lose my train of thought. I don’t know how she did that but I loved it.

            “I may remember it but that doesn’t mean I’ll pay attention to it. The only thing I’m going to be paying attention to in my mind is this. This is a new memory for us and we’re going to have thousands more. Don’t focus on one bad memory when we have so many good ones, okay?”

            I nodded and sat up to pull her into my lap. She was truly the greatest gift I’ve ever gotten in my life. I have no clue where I’d be without her. She made me a better person and I couldn’t thank her enough for that.

            “Sophia, you’re so amazing.”

            She blushed and looked away.

            “Babe,” I grabbed her hand. “I’m being serious. I hate it that you get embarrassed when I compliment you. I mean it when I say you’re the sexiest most beautiful girl in the entire world. You don’t see it, but you are. You make me thankful every night when I go to bed and every morning when I wake up because you’re with me. My lifestyle is so difficult to handle and I’m so grateful you haven’t given up on me. I love you so much.”
            I never get emotional with other people but with Sophia it’s different. She changed my perspective on everything. I always felt like I needed to tell her because she always looked like she was self-conscious and she had no reason to be.