Chapter Twenty Seven- "Leave Then..."

"Leave Then..."

Sophia’s Point Of View

             “Baby!” I giggled and jumped on Justin’s back, taking him by surprise, as he closed the door behind him.

            He had just gotten back from the studio and I’ve missed him all day. I could hardly go a couple hours without craving his touch or his voice. I was starting to think I had an addiction.

            He slid me around so I was straddling him from the front and kissed my lips.

            “I missed you.”

            “Not as much as I did.” I whispered, not tearing my gaze from his.

            He rolled his eyes and carried me into the kitchen to set me on the counter.

            “I have a surprise for you.”

            “Really?” My eyes gleamed with excitement.

            “Yeah. It’s been a month since the incident with Fredo and everything so I um, wanted to take you out and get away from the house for a little.”

            I shuddered as the memories came flooding back through my head. I didn’t want to think about that night ever again but for the past four weeks I couldn’t get it out of my head. I’ve tried to let Justin think it wasn’t that big of a deal but I knew he could tell it’s been bothering me.

            “Really? That’s so nice. Thank you.” I smiled and grabbed his hands. “What did you have in mind?”

            A smirk appeared on his lips before he reached into his jacket and pulled out two concert tickets.

            “A Rihanna concert in two hours. Just you and me.”

            I screamed with excitement and grinned from ear to ear. This was exactly what we needed, what I needed. I was tired of sitting in the house doing nothing because of the paparazzi. I couldn’t live like this anymore.

            “I love Rihanna! Baby this is so nice of you.” I gripped the tickets in my hand.

            “You deserve it.”

            I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach and hopped off the counter. If the concert was in two hours I was going to have to get ready. I was only wearing one of Justin’s T-shirts that barely covered my ass but I didn’t care. It wasn’t like I had to impress anyone when he was here.

            “Fuck.” He pulled my arm, making me come closer to him, and trailed his fingers to my ass.

            “Justin…” I laughed nervously, trying to pull away. I didn’t have time for this if I wanted to be ready on time.

            “You’re so sexy.” He let the word roll perfectly off his tongue, making my stomach pull in all sorts of directions.

            “Is that all you care about?” I jokingly teased in his ear.

            “No. I love everything about you. But when I can see your ass hang out of one of my T-shirts it’s hard not to stare.”

            I giggled, realizing he had a point, and walked through the corridor. Heading into his room, I opened the dresser drawer and pulled out a short skirt and a crop top.