Chapter Eight- "If I Told You..."

Chapter Eight

 "If I Told You..."

            I looked out the window in the living room as I waited impatiently for Justin. I couldn’t wait to see him. It’s been less than an hour but I missed him so much.  

            I decided to wear my white jeans, a black and white striped pull over sweater and ugg boots. The jeans made my ass look really nice so hopefully Justin will notice. I just really hoped we weren’t going anywhere fancy but he said to wear whatever I wanted so I took that as casual.

            My blonde curls were actually tamed today. I braided two pieces and pinned them behind my head earlier so that my face was framed. I actually felt beautiful. Maybe that was because Justin made me feel beautiful, I don’t know.

            Before I had time to think about it any longer I saw a white Ferrari pull up to the curb. Holy shit.

            I hope I looked okay because I didn’t want to embarrass him. I tried to pick at my sweater for invisible lint as I stared at the Ferrari and I shouldn’t be nervous but I just can’t help myself. I honestly can’t.

            I saw Justin step out of the car before he removed his sunglasses. He had a heavy white sweater on, black jeans, and vans. Even when he dressed down he still looked flawless.

            Relief flooded over me that we were dressed somewhat the same. Thank god. It was kind of like we were a couple and I thought it was cute. Well not that we made that official yet. I didn’t exactly know what we were but I was hoping to figure that out soon.

            I opened the door because I couldn’t contain my excitement any longer and he wasn’t saying anything. He just continued to stare at me and I got embarrassed because I thought he didn’t like my outfit or something.  

            Oh god.

 “I knew I shouldn’t have worn this. Shit. Let me go change.”

            He grabbed my wrist to stop me.

 “Sophia you look beautiful.”

Whenever he said my name I always got butterflies.

            He pulled me in for a hug, his hands traveling to my ass

. “You ready to go?” he said, his mouth inches from my ear.

            Every nerve in my body was tingling.

            “Yeah.” I giggled and ran to the car as Justin jogged beside me and opened the door up for me then walked around to slide in next to me.

            This car was amazing. It smelled of new black leather seats and the interior was all white with a brown dash.

            “Nice car.” I smirked.

            “You like it?” he asked as he pulled away from the curb.

            “Yeah. Now can you tell me where we’re going?”

            “No. You’ll see when we get there.”

            “Ugh. Okay. Well can you tell me how far away we are?”