Chapter Twenty Two- "Is That How You Like It?"

Chapter Twenty Two

"Is That How You Like It?" 

Sophia’s Point Of View

            Stepping out of the car, I breathed in the familiar smell of Los Angeles as the sun hit my skin. It felt so good to be back here. I never wanted to leave.

            I walked up the steps leading to the front door of Justin’s house and watched him gracefully unlock it. The house never failed to give me butterflies because it was so perfect. I loved the Spanish theme it had to it from the vinery in the front entryway to the amazing old style paintings in the hallway.

            Running up the stairs like a little kid, I laid my suitcase on the floor in his room and jumped onto the king size bed to let everything sink in.

            “Having fun?”

            I looked up to see Justin leaning against the doorway staring at me with a smile on his face. He was wearing a pair of adidas shorts and an adidas t-shirt. He knew that’s what I loved him best in.

            “Yeah.” I replied laughing.

            He crawled onto the bed next to me and hooked his thumb in the belt loop of my jeans shorts. “I’m glad you came here with me.”
            I blushed and looked out the window, taking in all of Los Angeles. It was so different than New York. It was like you forgot all of your problems here and you could almost feel the happiness pour into you. It felt amazing to be here with Justin again. I could finally get to do all of the things I wanted here, unlike last time.

            “So am I.” I replied and reached up to play with the ends of his hair.

            “What do you wanna do today babe?”

            “I would love to just spend a day here with you.” I shrugged. “The last time we didn’t really get to spend that much time here because of the ceremony, but now that we’re here for the whole summer I kind of just want to relax.”
            He rolled onto his back and looked up at the ceiling.

 “Sounds good to me.”

            The both of us didn’t say anything for a while. We just laid there in silence to take everything in. I couldn’t imagine a place I’d rather be right now. When I was with him nothing else mattered. I pulled my phone out of the pocket of my jean shorts and realized it was almost dinnertime.

            “Do you want me to make us dinner?” I finally spoke up.

            “That’d be great except there’s no food.” He chuckled and shook his head. “Sorry, I forgot to have everything stocked.”

            “That’s fine. Do you want me to go shopping for some?” I rolled off of the bed and smoothed out my top.

            “No. I have people who do that for me Sophia so they’ll just do it tomorrow.” He looked away embarrassed. “Want to order in?”

            I nodded my head and grabbed his hand to try and pull him off the bed. “C’mon lazy get up. I want to do something.”

            He arched his eyebrow and grabbed onto the bedpost.

            “What kind of something?”
            “Justin!” I giggled, not letting go of him. “C’mon, let’s go order dinner.”
            Letting go of the bedpost, he stood up and kissed my lips.