Chapter Fifteen- "Finally It Was Over..."

Chapter Fifteen

"Finally It Was Over..."

Justin’s Point Of View

             I couldn’t even think straight. I was so lost without Sophia. I couldn’t go another day without looking in her eyes or seeing her smile. I missed her voice and I missed her touch. Fuck. She had completely taken over my mind. There wasn’t a thing I wouldn’t do to get her to call me just so I could hear her voice again. She brought me so much happiness. But even more than that, she brought out the good in me.

            That’s when it finally hit me. I was in love with her.

            I sat in the hotel lobby waiting for Tiffany to show up. I had called her because I wanted to meet and straighten everything out. I wanted to explain myself and explain my side of the story after what happened in person. I wanted the threats to end, I wanted the jealousy to end, I wanted everything with Tiffany to just end. I knew that if I wanted any chance with Sophia I’d have to clear this whole situation up and just try to move on from it. I was willing to do anything for her.

            I saw Tiffany enter the hotel and she made her way over to me. She was a pretty girl but she was nothing compared to Sophia. She was wearing a navy blue knee-length dress with white wedges. Sophia would look so much better in that.

            Not wasting any time, she sat down on the black leather chair, crossing her legs, and brushed her blonde hair over her shoulder. “Okay, talk.”

            Well okay then.

            Clearing my throat uncomfortably, I rubbed my palms on my jeans and began to explain everything.

“Tiffany I want to make this as short as possible, but I just need you to hear me out.” I sighed before I continued. “When you first told me you were pregnant, I didn’t know what to think okay? I was completely in shock. I worked so hard to achieve what I had in life. I thought everything was going to just crumble around me, you know? I didn’t mean what I said about not being there for you. I just said that in the moment. If you would have just given me a couple of days to think about it maybe things could have been different, but they weren’t.”

            Tiffany’s eyes welled up with tears and she looked down at her shoes.

            “The past is in the past as far as I’m concerned. But there’s one thing you need to understand. I’m in love with Sophia. Sophia is the only girl I will ever want to be with and she’s the one that means everything to me. I’m not saying that if you ever need somebody to talk to that I won’t be there, I’m just saying that you need to respect my decision to be with Sophia and you need to stop interfering. I don’t care anymore about the results, I really don’t. Go ahead and leak them if you want, the fame isn’t that important to me anymore. But Sophia means the world to me and what you said to her was completely and utterly uncalled for. So this ends now, and I mean it.” I burned my eyes into her, letting her know that I was serious.

            Tiffany didn’t say anything; she just kept her eyes fixed on her shoes. I kept staring at her, waiting for her to respond, but she just wouldn’t say anything.

            “Well?” I waved my hand in front of her to try and get her attention.

            “I heard you Justin.” She whispered softly. She looked up at the chandelier in the middle of the ceiling and then focused her attention back on me. “I don’t know what to say. I didn’t know how serious you were about her.” She wiped the tears away from her eyes. “I wanted things to work out with us so bad. I really liked you. When I saw the picture of you with her I didn’t know what to do. You both looked so happy.”