Chapter Thirty- "What's Your Emergency?"

Chapter Thirty

"What's Your Emergency?"

Sophia’s Point Of View

           Speeding down the highway, a thousand different thoughts ran through my mind. Was he okay? I had no clue what was going on. He hung up the phone so fast.

            I tried to keep my focus on the road, doing everything I could to get to him. I had plugged the address in my GPS as soon as I got off the phone and was trying everything to get there as quickly as possible. I don’t know what I’d do with myself if anything happened to him. Especially since I got mad at him before he left.

            ‘Take exit 56 on the right.’

            I jumped hearing the GPS, but quickly signaled into the right lane, doing as I was told. I felt like shit for getting mad at him before he left but I just knew something was wrong. I knew it.

            ‘You have reached your destination.’

            Pulling over to the curb, I double checked the address and looked back at the house. Did he say it right? The house was a light blue color but it had cracks all over the place in the paint and the front porch was almost collapsing. There’s no way anyone was living here.

            Slowly undoing my seatbelt, I stepped onto the street and gave the house another look. It didn’t even look like anyone was here.

            Taking out my phone, I dialed Justin’s number again, praying he’d answer. It rang three times before it went straight to voicemail. Justin would never ignore my phone call. Something must be seriously wrong.

            Not even giving it a second thought, I ran up the porch steps and swung the door open, which led into a foyer with a broken down wooden staircase in front of me and two entryways beside it.

            “Justin?” I heard my voice crack.

            I heard nothing but silence. Where was he? I was starting to think that he gave me the wrong address. Turning around, I looked back out the front door to my car and back to inside the house. I needed to find him.

            Letting out a huge breath, I tested a wooden step on the staircase with my foot to make sure it wouldn’t fall through. Before I could make it up another step, I felt a pair of hands cover my mouth from behind and pull me into him. I started to think it was Justin pulling a prank on me until I hard the chilling voice that I dreaded to hear again. Jace’s.

            “Miss me sexy?” He tightened his grip around my mouth.

            I felt the tears spring into my eyes, instantly thinking of Justin. Did he hurt him? Was he okay?

            Jace picked me up with his hand still around my mouth. I tried to kick and scream, trying to do anything to get out of his grasp, but it was no use because he was too strong for me.

            Leading me through an entryway, I instantly spotted Justin’s head from behind, tied up to a chair. My heart plummeted into my stomach.

            Bringing me around so we were in front of him, I saw the tears running down his cheeks and wanted to know what the fuck he did to him. He had blood running down his face from a gash in it and he had a look of horror on his face.