Chapter Twenty- "I Made You Dirty?..."

Chapter Twenty

 "I Made You Dirty?"  

Justin’s Point Of View

             God damn she’s sexy as fuck.

            I stared at Sophia bend over to get a bowl from the cupboard and couldn’t help but think of all the things I wanted to do to her. I hated the fact that Jace put his hands on her because she was mine. All of that was mine.

            I walked over and slid my hands up her backside, making a shiver run up her spine. I loved the effect I had on her. Sophia was too good of a girl to lose. I can’t believe I almost lost her to that stupid lie, that stupid situation. I wanted to make it up to her and let her know that I’m serious about us and assure her that I would never lie to her ever again.

            “Justin…” she smiled and grabbed my hands. “Don’t.”

            I laughed and kissed her on the cheek. “I want to take you someplace tonight. Are you free?”

            She turned around to face me, her eyes lit up with excitement. “What place?”

            “It’s a surprise babe.”

            “Fine.” She rolled her eyes. “I’ll just have to check my schedule.”

            “Oh you do?” I chuckled, arching an eyebrow up in response.

            “I’m joking.” She replied. “Of course I’m free.”

            “Good.” I pulled her into me and pushed my lips against hers. She felt so good. I loved kissing her. I had to create a distraction for what I had planned tonight. I needed time. “Can you go get popcorn at the store?”

            “Um, sure. Why?” She asked, giving me a puzzled look.

            “That’s for me to know and for you to find out.” I replied, giving her a wink.

            She shrugged, grabbing her keys off the counter, and headed towards the door. “You’re gonna have to finish lunch by yourself then.”

            “Sophia, I think I’ll manage.” I could cook a pack of ramen noodles, I was sure of that.

            “Okay.” She said and closed the door behind her.

            Double-checking to make sure she was gone, I headed upstairs to Carina’s room. I was going to need her help if I wanted this all to work out in my favor.

            “Carina?” I knocked softly on the door, waiting to hear an answer.

            “Yeah?” I heard her make her way over and open it.

            “Hey I um, need your help.”

            Carina was a really pretty girl but I had no interest in her whatsoever because she was nothing like Sophia. Carina was more of an out-going type of girl. Not to say that Sophia wasn’t it’s just that I loved that Sophia got embarrassed and shy over the little things. Carina was nothing like her. I don’t think anyone was.

            “With?” She flipped her long black hair over her shoulder and placed her hand on her hip.

            “I’m trying to plan a date with Sophia tonight and I want everything to go perfect. Would you be willing to help?”