CH. 29 Into the wild

Hello dear all :-) So as promise today comes CH. 29 and won't say much, aside it's quite long and well, you'll see, few things will be touched in this chapter, let's see what you think of it.

Hope you'll enjoy it so let me know through your comments, which I absolutely LOVE to read: THANK YOU! And big THANK YOU for your messages, you're fantastic!

AH! Look at the SHOUT-OUTS in my author's chit-chat, ok?

On the right a super sweet banner that Klovis made for me and I totally love it, perfect for this chapter, thanks darl <3

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to LadyMiwok as a super thank you for always reading and commenting! xox

Enjoy!

DMITRI POV

I have been in quite a moronic daze the whole morning and a couple of times I had teachers stopping right in front of my desk and planting their eyes on me with a clear annoyed face. What they wanted from me? Couldn’t care less about their tedious and useless subject, I had things more important in my mind and they were all connected to my amazing boyfriend and to fact that in few hours we would be driving to Wenchester county for our weekend of camping. Man, can you just see what I’m talking about here? Camping and weekend with my kitty! Oh man, I couldn’t wait for school to be over. I was going to spend almost three days just with Jasper and we could do whatever we felt like and oh crap, couldn’t wait to jump him. I mean, he was just incredible and Wednesday he totally surprised me and wow, so intense and controlling…wow, that was so hot. Hmm, my kitty basically undressed me and drove me out of my mind with his…argh, stop it, stop it now because your jeans are getting damn tight and not so comfortable.

“Mr. Denisov.” The teacher suddenly called and I sort of snapped my head at the blackboard, trying to think what the hell I have done of wrong this time, considering I was trying my best to pretend to pay attention. Man, it was biology.

“Err, yes?” I just said, hearing Derek and Hayden sniggering right beside me.

“Your test, Mr. Denisov, but I shall hand it to you only if you explain me how you managed to do it.”

I furrowed my brows not understanding what the hell he meant. Have I failed big hell time? Oh whatever, get over with that and give me the damn test already, as if I am going to die for failing in biology. Useless subject. I didn’t even need to know all the crap about reproduction and the like, since Jasper and I were going to adopt and sure we had no problems about knowing how birth control pill worked. We didn’t need it for sure.

“How I managed to do what? Is it that bad?” I asked and from his face I took that wasn’t the issue here. So what the hell was with that test? Oh for crying out loud, just spill it.

“You got a B, Mr. Denisov.”

Err…I got what?

I opened my mouth to say something, but then shut it and my eyes blinked few times trying to process what I have just heard. I got a B in biology? Was he kidding?

“Is that a joke?” I blabbed out and this time Derek and Hayden literally burst out laughing, while River kicked my chair as to say to behave. I just shrugged my shoulders.

“This is not a joke, even if your friends seem to find it very amusing. Are you trying to tell me that you did the test yourself without cheating or anything of the sort? Did you actually study? Is that what you are trying to say to me?”

The hell with that? That pissed me off freaking much, and believe me when I say it was hard task to annoy me, but accusing me to cheat really had me snap.