Tricks of Love (boyxboy) Second Book of "Fire and Ice" series

Hello my dear fans and readers :-)

Here comes the second story of the "Fire and Ice" series, this time concerning our cute and sweet Jasper and the funny and huge Dmitri, or better known as Dima.

I really hope you'll enjoy it :-)

I will try to keep the story PG13, because that's what I think best suits Jasper and his character.

I just place a note here and then the first two chapters will come out this weekend!

Cheers and enjoy!

AUTHOR'S NOTE N.B: Like in "Fire and Ice" I slightly changed the school system about age and therefore we have the protagonist being between 18-19 yrs old in their last year of school (like Travis, Alexi, River, Derek, Hayden and Dima) and during their 3rd year of school between 17-18, like Jasper and Kevin.

WARNING: this is a boyxboy story and therefore it concerns love and actions between two guys. You're warned and you know what it means. If you are not comfortable with the topic, better you change story. If you are, well....ENJOY IT!

This is the 2nd book from “Fire and Ice” series, therefore if you haven’t read “Fire and Ice” I advice you first to read it. Otherwise, you might spoil some good fun in both stories.

As I already said, I will also write a story about River, which will come when this is completed.

For Derek's fans..well, our cheerful friend will have some nice extra chapters here and we will hear from his POV :-)

Important Note: All the characters, situations and names are just a product of my imagination, it is all fictional and therefore do not refer to real people or situations. The entire story is of my property and my fictional creation; plot, idea, story, characters are of my original creation.

Copyright © TheWitchAndTheCat, 2013

For now, ciao!

-TheWitchAndTheCat-