CH. 6 Confusing words

Hi :-))) So, here is chapter 6 and in just few days after ch. 5...well, I had the time to write and also wanted to update to thank you for your awesome support!!!

Hope you'll enjoy it, let me know as usual! It came out quite long, but there were things to write and somehow couldn't make it shorter ^.^

It's dedicated to all the fans and readers of this story, thank you guys, and then in particular to ZeJared to thank you for your message and comments!

On the right, a picture of Nicholas Lucas, Jasper's older brother --> Justin Hartley

Enjoy xox

JASPER POV

Oh boy, what was I thinking about when I agreed with that? Dinner with his family?

I was already hyperventilating here, just with his mother and his father was even not present. Oh boy, his father. I have heard quite a lot about him, Dima clearly is fond and attached to his parents, but how would he take me? Maybe he wasn’t as open as his son and wife. What if he had something against gay? Oh boy, shouldn’t even think about that. No wait, that cannot be possible, because they are friends with River’s family and met also Travis for new years’ eve, so no, maybe not. Uhm, need seriously to relax and calm down a bit here, but it wasn’t an easy task.

Nope, not one bit easy.

Dima and I were playing again with his new video game and it was cool and nice and chuckled remembering he told me how he still wasn’t good at that, because, uhm, that was so true. So far I had scored far better than him and he would curse or grunt any time, but then asked me how I did it. Uhm, sometimes I had no idea myself how. I simply was good at playing video games. Uhm well, at least I was good at something, but it wasn’t what mother sure had in mind.

I sighed and mentally face palmed; why did I have to depress myself every time thinking about her?

I had called home and she actually answered and was about to order my butt back home and not in a nice and sweet way, but Mrs. Denisov intercepted the phone and winked at me and then talked to mother. No idea how she did it, but mum changed her mind and had the guts to tell me to have fun, since I was really beginning to make proper and distinguished friends, appropriate for our family status. Oh boy, how much I hated the words “appropriate” and “status”. She was so fixated with the name of our family and only because father came from an old and famous family that owned for generations a financial institute. Mother had as well had quite famous background and their marriage had nothing to do with love; it had been arranged and thought of each other more of business partners, rather than husband and wife. Uhm, well, not sure about my dad, we never really talked much; I sure knew he was disappointed I turned out gay and blamed me at first for Nic.

Dima suddenly cursed out loud and my head snapped back automatically, since I wasn’t now paying much attention to the game. He had creased brows in a comical crossed face, threatening the joystick; I began to laugh quite loud at his expression and that made him turn towards me and look at me with a perplexed face.

“Oh boy, when you are angry in that way, you look super funny.” I said between laughs and giggles.

“Do I? Man, this game is killing me. How come you are this good?” He pointed at our different scores and I just shrugged my shoulders, I had no idea myself.

“Don’t know, uhm, maybe it’s my only talent.” I ventured.

“Only talent? Jas what you talking about? You have thousands of talents. Yeah man, actually why you always think so little of yourself? I bet it’s because of that stuck up family you have.” He shook his head and then turned back, raising his hands and waving them. “Sorry, didn’t mean to offend your family, I just remembered what you told me about them and sure your mum isn’t the sweetest one out there, but hey, sorry. I’m just saying loads of crap.” He grinned.