CH. 13 Perfection in simplicity

Hello dear all :-) Here comes chapter 13 and we have the first date... well, the title says it all...

Hope you'll enjoy it and let me know, love your comments and messages and I thank you very much for all of them, you have no idea how happy you make me..well, happy like Jasper :-)

Ok...let's put a WARNING: from this point on expect boyxboy actions, so if you don't like it, please change story. It's PG13, but still... Thank you for understanding and thank you for everyone else reading it!

On the right a banner Klovis made for me and thank you darl for it...so, I dedicate this chapter to you and hope you'll enjoy it!! Then to all the fans :-)

Enjoy xox

JASPER POV 

“What would you like to on our first date? Where would you like to go?” He asked smiling at me and playing with my fingers. It was exactly easy to concentrate with him touching me, so I just shook my head. “I know I should be the one actually deciding, but it came out all of a sudden and I have no ideas where I could take you, because wherever is fine with you..I mean, as long as I am with you..man, sorry Jas, guess I’m still slightly freaked from everything.”

I smiled and chuckled and he suddenly waved his hands in front of me and creased his brows concerned.

“I meant freaked out in a good way, because I kind of still want to kiss you and well, oh man, I do really suck at being tactful and romantic.” He dropped his head and passed his hand in his blonde hair. Why he thought so? I loved this side of him.

“Uhm, Dima? I think you’re perfect as you are, I mean, I don’t exactly need anything big or strange, I just want to spend time with you and uhm well…” I had no filters when it came to him and so I just let out the words feeling my face going bright red. “I still want to kiss you, too.”

Oh boy, I just said it, right?

His eyes widened with surprise, probably not expecting me to be this straightforward and uhm, I didn’t expect myself to be that direct, but couldn’t avoid it with him. He pulled our connected hands towards his body and I found myself stumbling on it and grabbing his side to catch my balance; I bent my head backward to look at him and he bent his forward, nearing our lips. Everything in me stopped and accelerated at the same time. I felt his chest going up and down in deep and fast breathing and heard it loud from his nose, now our lips almost brushing. I gulped and my hand travelled up his jacket and grabbed his lapel, following another will other than mine, and drew it lower. In a second I closed the infinitesimal distance and let our lips crush together.

Oh boy…what was wrong with me? I couldn’t resist him.

Dima let go of my hand to powerfully seize my sides, drawing my closer and pressing me harder to his body. Boy…his muscles were so strong and tense, so hard. He sneaked his hands on my back and now our bodies and mouths were glued not leaving space even for air. His lips were harder and hungrier and when he nibbled my lower lip softly groaning, I lost it another time and let out a muffled moan, clutching his neck in need for more. It was like being not anymore conscious of my own action and able to govern them. Oh boy, this was almost scaring. His teeth nibbled me more and then the tip of his tongue teased it and I almost passed out for the sudden rush of emotions and feelings running down on me. My knees trembled with my entire body and I had to grab him. The way he slowly teased me and groaned had me tremble even more.

“Hmm…Dima…” When I heard my own voice I jerked open my eyes and blushed furiously. He felt me stiffening and stopped, looking at me now worried.