CH. 22 The Denisov twins

Hello dear all :-) As promised I am posting today and hope you'll be happy to read a rather long and intense chapter with something like 4 POVs ... it took some time to fix all of them together, but you'll see about it.

Hope very much you'll enjoy it, so please let me know what you think of it! I want to thank you all for your messages and comments and for reading the interview! You are super sweet just like Jasper!

A special shout-out to Kellynaz as two days ago it was your birthday, right? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Then, look at the shout out at the end of the chapter!

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to meli0099 for being such an incredible fan and thank you sweetheart for your warm and supporting comments! <3 <3

On the right a lovely banner Klovis made for me which perfectly fit the first part of the chapter, thanks darl! xox

Now ... Enjoy!

DMITRI POV

I woke up very drowsy and my eyelids seemed to feel overly lazy and couldn’t get the idea of going up; I grumbled something then felt the light of the sun coming from the window on my eyes and so my eyelids squeezed shut, but then my entire body registered a warm and smooth presence right beside me and it all went completely clear.

And I was wide awake.

I mean man, completely wide awake.

Jasper, my incredibly sexy and sensual and stunning and sweet and cute boyfriend, was there on his side, his sleeping face looking at me and resting between our pillows, snuggled on my shoulder and one hand resting on my back. I was partially laying on my tummy facing his super cute messy head and inviting lips and had my arms securely snaked over his waist. Man, I could really get used to this, I mean, waking up every day beside my kitty. Wow … no kidding when they say that love changes people. I mean, look at my best buddy and at how he changed with his crazy boyfriend, and look at me: I had completely changed mentality about relationship the moment I realized my feelings for Jasper. What was extraordinary to me was the fact that it didn’t even scare me, not in the least, because it felt natural and only giving me a great and warm feeling of being complete and loved. Man, my kitty might be shy outside, but wow, last night had been wonderful and right now my buddy downstairs was telling how awake he was. But aside the physical attraction, Jas made me really feel loved and necessary for him and I loved to feel in this way, because I knew he felt the same.

I kept staring at him and my hand took to softly caress his side and back, tasting his velvety and vanilla-tasting skin and his muscles slightly reacted to my touch and when my caresses went a bit harder, my monkey let out a darn tempting muffled moan and crap, I wasn’t now completely awake. Now I was ready and set to win the gold medal for the Olympic Games of Sex. I groaned at my being that much horny and turned on, and probably groaned too loud, because Jasper opened his eyes studying my face and with a brownie plus double cream and cheery on top smile he wished me good morning. Thank God, he hadn’t yet realized my state of mind and of hormones.

“Good morning, Dima.” He murmured with a to-die-for super cute pair of dimples.

Oh man, look at his skin and his messed-after-sex hair … argh, stop it dofus and greet your sweet boyfriend.

“Hey Jas, morning. How did you sleep?” Crap, my voice clearly betrayed my state of mind.

He crooked his brows sensing something in me and then decided well to snuggled closer and pressed his tempting and firm body on me. I swallowed pretty loudly and tried to roll on my side to avoid having my kitty feel me completely, but darn it, he sort of smirked and pressed closer.