CH. 17 Crazy and sweet, guess who's which (Part 2)

Hello dear all :-) Finally I'm updating...sorry for the long wait.. but here it comes and hope you'll enjoy it, let me know! Thank you very much for your wonderful and lovely messages and comments..I'll answer later to all of you, promise!

We have also a final POV that many of you were waiting for and something more is revealed.. you'll see.

On the right a perfect banner azer90 made for me for the special occasion in this chapter! Thank you honey, I love it! <3

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to Jazzstardust as a thank you for your messages and for being so nice and for dedicating me a ch :-)

Enjoy!

JASPER POV

I was nervous and sort of down because I had the nth discussion with mother and lately it seemed I couldn’t really hold my words and mouth and so talked back to her and boy, she sure didn’t like that. It was good though that father didn’t mind it and sometimes I could see a thin and hidden smile on his lips. I talked about that with Nic and he said that probably dad was appreciating the fact I was standing for myself and learnt to answer to mother’s constant controlling and imposing manners. Uhm well, it wasn’t like last time, I mean, I sure wasn’t yelling at her or being rude, uhm nope, since it wasn’t my nature and that would only complicate things, but I was tired of always having to listen to same things over and over.

Now I was staring at my reflection in the mirror and hoping Dima would like how I was dressed. I asked Travis for advice, who let go little to nothing about tonight and I was so eager and giddy to know about it. I tried to ask, but nothing and I knew it was pointless to ask Alex. Dima knew nothing, too, but he didn’t care; he just shrugged and grinned, saying we were going to have great fun anyway. It was so good and easy to be with him, because nothing ever annoyed him or made him troubled; he would brush off most of the things and don’t mind them, unless it concerned his friends, family and uhm well, me. I got to see that my tiger, oh boy can’t believe I’m calling him like that, but uhm it suits him, well, he was an extremely loyal person and … jealous. But he wasn’t oppressive or controlling, simply jealous and to be honest, I found that absolutely cute.

Uhm, would that be ok? Travis said I would need something to go out, but didn’t say for what, so had no idea. He said not to worry, in case I could use one of his shirts, but uhm well, not sure they would fit me. I had skinny light-blue jeans and a striped white and blue polo t-shirt over a white long-sleeves t-shirt. I had leather black Converse at my feet and let’s hope this was fine, but had a feeling my best friend would make me change.

Dima rang the door bell and I ran to open the door, but mother popped out from somewhere and I almost yelped. Boy, was she some kind of ninja? She liked to sneak around like that and it was sort of scary.

“How many times do I need to tell you not to run in the house like that? And we have Maria or Thomas to open the door.” And right in that moment Thomas calmly walked to the door and opened it staring at my boyfriend with an impassive and cold glare.

“Good evening. May I help you, sir?”

I peeked at Dima, who saw me behind him, and I giggled at his funny face, because it was clear as day he was trying his best not to laugh out loud and hard.

“Evening, I’m here for Jasper.” His voice was about to crack, then he stepped in and saw my mother and gave her a polite smile. “Good evening Mrs. Lucas, I’m here for taking Jasper to Travis’s. I think our friend already explained everything and then my parents invited Jasper for breakfast tomorrow morning outside New York, so guess he’ll stay over my place.”