CH. 24 Boy, what a day!

Good evening dear all :-) As I promised in my Author's Note, today I am updating TOL and here comes a new and rather long and intense chapter... which I really hope you'll enjoy, so please let me know with your wonderful comments: THANK YOU!!!  YOU'RE ALL AMAZING!!!

Ok, quick NOTE: I changed the age of the characters, so now they are all 1 year older, just because if felt right in that way to me.

BE SURE to read my author's chit-chat and the SHOUT-OUTS, OK???

On the right a picture/gif of Jasper --> Francisco Lachowski with a little kitten..isn't he super cute? I think we all understand why Dima is so crazily in love with him...

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to GummyBearsLoL as a super thank you for you enthusiastic and wonderful comments xox

Now, I should leave you all to our kitty and tiger :-)))

Enjoy!

JASPER POV 

Travis and I talked a bit over the phone, but he said he preferred to talk in person and my friend decided to come over a bit earlier in the morning and pick me up for school; if that was ok with me and I didn’t mind not seeing my tiger as first thing in the morning. Oh boy, Travis could be terrible sometimes, but I knew he was basically jumping out of his skin of happiness for me; he told me so and I just thought how lucky I was to have a friend like him.

The Sunday afternoon went relatively normal, but that only because Shenice stayed there with me watching a movie and then asked me to test her Spanish, since boy, she wasn’t very good at that. Mother was pleased to hear I was good at least at something and I tried my best to avoid her the entire day. But soon my friend went home and I had to face her usual speech at how it was inappropriate of me to spend the night out at my uhm age, and that she could not believe I was still talking about Dima as my boyfriend, but that I should just call him friend and then we almost had another fight, but dad quieted down the situation at dinner.

After dinner my dad called me in his office and oh boy, I was deadly afraid to hear what he had in mind, because I wasn’t going to call Dima just a friend. He was my boyfriend and I loved him.

“Jasper, close the door and sit down here. We need to talk.”

His tone was quite grave and serious, but that wasn’t a surprise.

Father never really changed expression.

“Uhm, yes father.”

I took a deep breath and closed the door and tried with all my best not to look down. I thought about Dima and immediately felt better. I walked to fathers’ desk and sat on the chair opposite him.

“Jasper, I think I already told you to call me dad. I really don’t like all of these formalities, or to be more honest, I grew very tired of these formalities and regime, as I realized I almost lost my two sons.” He sighed out and stood up, walking to me and sitting on the chair at my side. “I believe your mother has not accepted the fact you are with Dmitri in a non-just-friendship way yet, and must be honest with you, son. I still need time to properly comprehend the entirety of this situation, as well as for Nicholas. I never thought he was hiding something from us and apparently he was hiding more, since he clearly said he moved to Los Angeles to keep distance between us, exception made for you; he obviously adores you, Jasper.”

He paused a moment and sighed again. I was just sitting there and looking at him almost in shock. Dad has never spoken to me so sincerely about his feelings; uhm well, he did that time when I had a fight with mother about Shenice, but it was different, he didn’t say so much.