CH. 30 Confrontation is the new meaning of understanding

Hello dear all, so as promised in the status, here comes a new chapter...long and intense and the final matter of Jasper's story will be faced and confronted. What will happen?

Ok...after this we'll have CH.31 and then the EPILOGUE and "Tricks of Love" will be completed. but I will start a new story.. hehehe)))

I really hope you'll enjoy this chapter and you'll excuse the being long, but you know me, and we have some hints for future stories and well, hope to hear from your comments what you think of it, thank you very much!!! I know how much you love this story and it's just wonderful...THANK YOU ALL!!!

Dedicated to all of you, in particular to JazzMalik1D because I know you were waiting for this chapter and it's also a THANK YOU for your messages and comments!

On the right, a picture that Dima took of JASPER while skateboarding with his friends --> Francisco Lachowski.

ENJOY!

JASPER POV

Dima turned nineteen right at the beginning of this month, June, and since his birthday was on Friday, we celebrated exactly on that day with a huge party. Oh boy, that for sure had been a huge party. It wasn’t just the people that came for my birthday, but as well almost the entire hockey team as an excuse to celebrate the victory of the championship and then some of his classmates and even some girls. Well, he didn’t invite them of course, but Dima was well known in school and uhm well, you know how these things go. I must admit it sort of annoyed me to see some of them getting too close with the excuse of wishing happy birthday and trying to touch him, but I simply let it go, because my tiger gave them not even the smallest chance for anything. Uhm, that sure had me floating on cloud nine, especially when he would pull me in his arms and talk to them while hugging me and resting his chin on my shoulder.

Oh boy. So I was really jealous, but uhm, I had no reason to be and I knew it.

The party went very well and we had to rent a place for that, because I had no idea how many people showed up; we of course celebrated it then alone as dad gave me permission to stay over Dima’s place and well, Anatoly surprised me that day. I invited him to the party too and said it would be nice to celebrate their birthdays together, but of course he had to say no and call me chipmunk. Oh boy, he could be so irritating sometimes! But at the very end he showed up and had even a present and no need to explain what that meant for my boyfriend. Since the accident, they slowly tried to go back to be brother like years ago and even though it wasn’t easy, they both tried their best.

I saw how Alex and River were still distant and I understood them, but they wished him happy birthday and the small hidden smile on his face had been priceless; honestly, it was not so easy for me to be around Anatoly and he sure didn’t make it any easier with his personality and comments, but uhm, it was just the beginning. Derek and Hayden were more open and Travis did not miss the chance to tease him for failing this school year, saying it was pay back and given he wouldn’t punch an injured guy, he had to stand it. Yep, because of all what happened and for his misbehavior in school in the past months, Anatoly failed and had to repeat the last year of school. Uhm well, sure Dima had his fun with that and sometimes they would literally drive you insane when they began to argue in a way that only twins could do.

I think Anatoly liked Travis, not in that way, as that would be suicidal for him, but don’t know, he gave me the impression to be more relaxed with my friend and why shouldn’t he? Travis was very open and enthusiastic and clearly told you what was on his mind; and I guess he understood something quite big happened to Dima’s brother and of course he was going to help Alex to slowly reconcile with him. Yep, that was Travis and he was simply amazing.