CH. 14 Our families, our friends

Hello :-) as promised I updated soon this week and here comes chapter 14! Hope you'll enjoy it and as usual, let me know! In this chapter is finally introduced the last character, Shenice Valentine, even though not directly...let's see!

Thank you very much for your comments and for reading, messaging me and fanning: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

On the right another amazing banner Klovis made for me and thank you darl for that, I love it! xox

Then a call to Purva194, because you'll see...cutie and blondie ;-) I used it, bunny! And I wanted to thank JustDinariz for being such an amazing fan and talking about my stories..thank you sweetheart!

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to yellowbucket2 to thank for always reading and commenting and enjoying my stories, hope you'll like it!

Enjoy

DMITRI POV

I watched Jasper closing the main door and before that quickly looking at me and sending that super sweet and tempting smile and I swear for a moment I wanted to jump out of my baby and run there and kiss him until dawn. But that wasn’t the best idea and he was nervous about talking to his family, well, he wasn’t actually sure he was going to talk about us to them tonight. I told him to do it together, because the idea of his snobbish and stuck-up parents treating him in that cold and hurting way ticked me off big time, but he said it was better for him to talk alone. It didn’t sound good to me and I insisted, but Jas simply shook his head and said there was nothing to worry about, since they already knew he was gay.

Well, Nic was there, at least until the day after tomorrow according to what Jas told me, and he sure would be there backing him up. Man, I liked his brother and he wasn’t a douche or arrogant or snob, he was easy-going and way more out-going that his younger brother, but hey, I just discovered a new side of Jasper and wow, this new side was going to turn me into another Sasha. I snorted at myself and face-palmed. The hell, not like him; I mean, I love my friend and his relation with Travis was one of the best ever and their love was so intense you could almost smell it in the air, but they were a couple of horny beasts and I wasn’t like that. Right?

I paused a moment and thought about it. I mean, no, I wasn’t like Sasha, because I wouldn’t like to slam Jas somewhere and get him, how the hell he said it? Oh right, senseless. Man, that no. I’d rather have Jasper going out of control on me and…argh. My head hit the wheel and I knew I was like my friend, just not that beasty and kinky. Right, didn’t miss the scratched on his back and he just dropped a word smirking that had me gasping. Handcuffs. I laughed and shook my head. Nah, definitely not me; I wasn’t much into that stuff, even though earlier thinking of Jasper with brownies and cream…oh man, cut it already, will you? I’m getting hard just with that. Argh, what a moron.

I drove back home and decided to talk to my folks and wondered what they’d say about it. Dad has been asking me stuff recently, after our weekend in Aspen and even if you think I’m the most dense person of this world combined with being blonde, well, I got there was something on his mind. I froze realizing something. I never really thought about my parents and how they’d take the fact I’m gay. Wait a moment. Was I even gay? Nah, wasn’t, I was just Jas-sexual, you know, like homosexual or heterosexual. Other dudes grossed me out big time and girls didn’t affect me anymore.

So yeah, I was Jas-sexual.

I grinned at myself and then back at my parents. Right, they were fine with the whole gay thing, that I knew, because they liked Travis and Nichole’s parents and never said a word against them or anything and they actually said how Sasha became less icy now that he was with Travis. Sasha wasn’t icy anyway, he was just the don’t-bother-me kind of person, well, better like get-the-hell-out-of-my-way-before-I-erase-you but he was the best buddy ever. So, ok, they were fine with that, but what about me going there and saying, “Dad, mom, Jasper gets me hard and kissing him drives me nuts.”