CH. 9 Open your eyes

Hello dear all :-))) So, here comes chapter 9 and you'll see... Dima talks to Alexi and then...finally they reach Aspen and a nice surprise awaits for our cutie...what that could be?

I hope you'll enjoy it, I want to thank you all very much for reading, voting and commenting and messaging me..that means a lot, thank you!!

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to eMcKensieM, thank you for your lovely message, hope you'll enjoy this chapter.. xox

On the right a picture of how Dima's house in Aspen should look, more or less.

Enjoy xox

DMITRI POV

I thought about what Sasha told me about Travis, about the fact he really never considered him only a friend, but something more. I wanted to know how it feels to kiss a guy and be with one and he was the right person to ask it, however still couldn’t figure out anything. What that guy told me was still bugging me and Jasper realized something was off with me, asking if anything happened and trying to act casual, but I couldn’t forget those words and didn’t know if asking him directly was a good idea.

Man, what if the things he said were true? Argh, don’t even want to think about it. I mean, we were so damn different, Anatoly and I.

At lunch we sat at our usual spot and he talked to me about the snowboard he had, which his family bought a couple of years ago, but never used. Right, we would leave this evening for Aspen and honestly couldn’t wait for that. I asked dad what about that bastard of Anatoly and he said my brother wasn’t coming with us. He refused to join the trip and dad allowed him to stay home only under Oleg’s control. That was going to be funny, believe me. Jasper said he didn’t have problem with Anatoly coming, but was that the truth? I doubted it, so I was glad he decided to stay home. I had already a lot in my mind and having to deal with his crap, too…well, that’d be too much for my brain, seriously.

I tossed my stuff in the locker, but they fell on the floor and I groaned, picked them up and punched inside the locker; ha, there stupid bag. I went to grab my uniform and then stopped and banged my head on the door of my locker. Damn it. I had another dream last night and this time it had been way more arousing. I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I turned my head, Sasha was studying my face with his usual composed and cool expression.

“Dima, what’s wrong?” He talked to me in Russian.

“Nothing, just something on my head.”

“That’s not you, mate. Tell me what’s on your mind, you asked me few things last day and I think we should talk more about it. I know you too well and this is not the usual Dima.”

I sighed and realized this was really the time to talk to him directly. No one was still in the changing room, I came first and apparently my best buddy had followed me on purpose. And if our teammates arrived it wasn’t big problem anyway, because we were talking in Russian and no one understood it. Thus I sat down and sprawled my leg wide apart.

“It’s about Jasper.” I said, looking at him. He smirked and damn, I knew it, he had already figured that out. Was I really the only dense one among us? Nah, Hayden was worse than me and he wasn’t blonde!

“What about the kid?” He sat beside me and leaned back on the lockers.

“Man it’s your fault, seriously. You and Travis confuse me, you guys are always so horny and damn physical and you look so…how can I say it? You guys look hot, but you don’t get me hard, so don’t get the wrong idea here, the point is that you two make me think about … that must be the reasons for my dreams.” I rushed my hands on my hair and scratched them nervously. This was making me feel nervous and crap, Sasha was right; this wasn’t the normal me.