CH. 10 The question is

Hi :-) First of all, sorry because I said I'd post yesterday, but couldn't make it, but here it comes..it's quite long and has 3 POV, hope you'll enjoy it, let me know!

Thank you very much again for your comments and messages, you are simply wonderful!!

You'll see how things are going and well, that was all planned and that's how I want the story to move, given the personalities and background of the characters.

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to evillittlewriter17 because I know she'll enjoy the last part and the picture of Oleg.

On the right, picture of scary and dark Oleg.

Enjoy xox

JASPER POV

One huge and big bed.

Oh. Boy.

I dropped the bag on the floor and gasped and then closed my mouth feeling Dima moving behind me. He probably leaned down and picked my bag up and then saw him walking in the dark room towards a drawer; he left the bags on the floor in front of it and turned on a small lamp on top of it. I didn’t register much of the room, because my eyes were still concentrated on the bed if front of me and I think I was about to melt and evaporate.

“You like it? We have also a small en-suite bathroom, so we don’t need to share it with my cousins or rush to get it on time. Irina takes forever inside a bathroom, honestly.” He quietly chuckled. “Need to take a shower or anything?”

“Uhm, not now thank you…I’ll just wash my hands and … uhm, arrange my things.” I knew it; I was about to hyperventilate.

Dima nodded and showed the bathroom and let me there alone. I took few breaths to calm down my heartbeat and then realized I was still wearing the winter jacket and inside here the temperature was nice and warm and my body was already about to fuse.

I walked back into the room to find him there about to take off his sweater, struggling with it, and in the motion he lifted his t-shirt and my eyes glued to his abdominals. Oh boy…I never really saw him without clothes and this was just a uhm, well, glimpse, but boy…they were so prominent and hardly shaped, his skin perfectly smooth and tensed over the muscles. I gulped down and felt my face warming up, but uhm…it wasn’t because of blushing.

I had to tear away my eyes, but they wouldn’t listen to me and kept there, then he pulled it off and chucked it to bed and tilted his head to me; our gazes met and none of us said a word for a couple of seconds. This time my face lit up and I abruptly turned to the side, fumbled with the zip of the jacket in a wreck of nerves and sweat and somehow managed to take it off. I walked back to the bathroom and sat on the floor.

Dima had looked at me in a strange way and I was terrified he had seen how I stared at him; if I were Travis, I’d say that I ate him with my eyes and probably that was true. My legs pulled me up and cold water helped my face to cool down. I heard a knock on the door and when I spoke, the door opened.

“You ok, Jas? You looked sort of pale before.” I widened my eyes. Pale?? I thought my face had reached thermonuclear temperature. He placed his hand on my forehead and I almost jumped back for the shock. “Seriously Jas, you ok? You keep moving away every time I’m about to touch you.”

“Uhm, I am ok…really.” I silently exhaled and forced a relaxed smile on my lips. He returned the smile, but instead of leaving the bathroom, he leaned over me, placing a hand right beside my arm on the sink. My eyes widened about to roll down and I bet now I didn’t look pale. “Uhm, well…you know me, I-I tend to be shy sometimes.”