CH. 19 Those words

Hello dear all :-)) As promised I am updating soon and we can see what happens between angry Dima, worried Jasper and stupid Stevie.. Let's see! Hope you'll like it and as usual, let me know :-)

Thank you soooo much for the messages and comments you send me, you are all amazing and make me so happy that I forget the sad and quite unfair things.. This weekend I'll answer your comments, promise!

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to Keepcalm_play1d because know you like this story and want to thank you for your sweet messages! xox

On the right a pic of intimidating Dima.. not touch his kitty...you don't want to awake the sleeping Russian bear, right? ;-)

Enjoy!

JASPER POV

“WHAT. THE. HELL?” Dima demanded with growling furious voice.

Oh boy, I never saw him that mad, not even in January when we went to rescue Travis, not even when he confronted that afternoon his brother. Right now he was visibly shaking with rage and his eyes were completely dilated and he was clenching his fists as if wanting to turn into dust his own bones.

I was so afraid…afraid of having ruined everything, even though I haven’t done anything, because I hated what happened and it made me sick and I still felt like throwing up and kept rubbing my lips, because I hated the idea of someone’s else lips on mine. Only Dima could kiss me and now I just wanted to tell him what happened, that it had been an accident, trying to explain, but not sure there was the chance; the way he cut me off spoke quite loudly about his state and I wished to punch myself for what happened and I was scared of losing him or having him hate me or think something wrong or having disappointed him.

Oh boy, please, please, please no… I love Dima!

I took a step towards him and felt Kevin tugging my arm and when I looked at him he was clearly worried, but I shrugged it off and he understood. Dima would never lose his temper with me, even if maybe now I deserved it for letting someone try to kiss me that easily, but…but…it all happened so fast that didn’t realize what happened.

Oh boy, I have to tell him now.

“Dima, please, nothing..”

“Shut it.” He ordered.

Oh boy.

Stevie had paled down, because sure wasn’t expecting that, but right now I couldn’t care less about it, about him or anything else. Why he did that? Why? Did he see Dima coming? Oh boy, now my head was splitting in millions of pieces and I felt like shivering and trembling and my knees were getting weak. Stevie walked beside me and even if he was scared, he provoked him with a grimace and went again to snatch me to him. What the heck was wrong with him? Dima groaned and took two long and furious steps towards me and grabbed my arm with strong grip, pulling me without many compliments behind him.

You think I should have felt worry and fear for the harshness of his gesture? I did not. The only things I felt were his warm and caring touch and the sudden security.

“Get your damn paws off MY boyfriend, you f*cking hear me?” He growled.

I gulped and peeked at him and then at the other guys.

They were all frozen and struck. It was like something had sudden hit them and they just gawked at the scene with wide and shocked eyes and gaping mouths. Who would blame them? First Stevie kissed me and that was enough to stun them all, because they gasped along with me and stuttered incoherent words, not understanding why he did that. Boy, my friend was straight and oh boy, uhm, don’t tell me that.. oh boy, no!! Kevin was now between him and my boyfriend, if I could still call him my boyfriend, oh boy…please yes, and kept his cool even if he had paled down.