CH. 16 Sweet confessions

Hello dear all :-) I am finally updating and SORRY for taking a week to do it, but had no time.. I explained the reasons in the message I sent you all... but here is comes :-)

We have Derek meeting Shenice and what will happen?? And what will happen after that between Jas and Dima? Well, hope you'll enjoy it, so please let me know!

Thank you sooooo much for fanning, reading, voting, commenting and for your messages, you're all amazing and I'll answer at all of them...but now going to sleep..

On the right a lovely banner of Klovis, thanks darl <3 <3

Dedicated to all of you (and you'll see some of you might really enjoy it) and then in particular to Kellynaz, thanks dear for your messages and support!! xox

Enjoy!!

DMITRI POV

That girl, which name I presume was Shenice, really kept her word and right on Sunday she went visit Jasper and told his parents, well, his stuck-up snobbish mother that she had an incredible and fabulous time on Saturday and that she was glad they had become friends; that damn woman still wasn’t satisfied, but Jas told me his father told her to leave it and be happy about that. Apparently, Shenice’s dad was concerned about his daughter having little to none friends and guess her nice temperament and cutting tongue might be part of it. So her dad thanked Jasper and the deal was solved and concluded.

Well, concluded my ass.

My kitty was still sort of grounded, not really, but his mother kept him home for three afternoons with stupid etiquette lessons and crap like that. I’d freak out in no time. Travis saved him last night and took him to sleep at his place and it pissed me off I couldn’t do that, given that idiotic woman of Jas’s mother wouldn’t let me take him for sleepover. Ha, we’ll see about that.

Man, I was about to go crazy here. I swear it.

We saw each other at school and with the fact he was younger and didn’t have PE, we had only lunch together and this was driving me insane. Alright, we talked on the phone or in internet every evening and we planned our date with those two horn dogs, but believe me, it wasn’t enough. I wanted more and wanted to spend so much time with my boyfriend and talk to him, listen to his calm and sweet voice, look at his beautiful eyes and kiss him and more. Man, here I was again, but couldn’t help it and I understood Sasha more and more; inside me was this strong desire to have him completely and if from one side I was slightly nervous and anxious, because let’s face it, I have always been with chicks and never with dudes and sure that was completely different, on the other side I couldn’t wait to jump him. I know, I know, I was being horny and jerk-like, but hey, I am a healthy and energetic eighteen years old guy and sure had crazy needs and desires for Jasper.

Seriously, I wanted more, but didn’t want to behave like an idiot or jerk and mess things between us or push him towards something he wasn’t ready for. I knew little about his past stories and what if I were to do something wrong or stupid? What if at the moment something would go in the wrong way or something else? I still was a bit nervous about the sex part, even though Jas turned me on like … man, I had no idea like what, but that was insane. But I couldn’t simply go there and ask him, “hey baby, how about to get some? I’m bursting right now.” Nah, that wouldn’t do.

I groaned and hit the desk with my forehead and felt more feelings, needs and emotions stirring in me. Sasha eyed me curious and then shook his head, while Derek hissed at me to pay attention because he didn’t have an excuse ready at the moment. The hell with that, for all I cared, they could give me a damn note or detention. No wait, what the heck am I saying? I can’t afford to waste time with detention instead of spending it with Jasper. Fine, I gave him my roll of eyes and pretended to pay attention, but damn, class was damn boring. Dee was edgy for the game and I just remembered Shenice was coming to our school for that. I smirked and suppressed a laugh. Ha, my kitty and I were going to play the cupid role and my friend could thank me for that. Sasha sent me another look and good thing that smartass of River wasn’t there with him. I think he had now class with Hayden and Travis.