CH. 21 Pizza, soda and temptation

Hello dear all!! Finally I am updating ch. 21 and sorry because I said I'd do earlier, but believe me, I lacked the material time to complete it and post it..

Hope very much anyway you'll enjoy this one and uhm well, let me know what you think please with your comments, because this chapter is very important also for me.. THANK YOU! And thank you so much for being such amazing and incredible fans, you give me super positive energy!!

Dedicated to all of you fans of our tiger and kitty and in particular to Purva194 and you know why babbu, hope you'll like it! <3

On the right a wonderful banner Klovis made for me: thanks darl! xox <3

Now..enjoy and well... WARNING, about to face BOYXBOY ACTION!!

JASPER POV

Oh boy, it took us I have no idea how long to open the door and walk inside, because we kept kissing and kissing, as if our lives depended on that. It was like neither of us could break it and as if we needed to feel each other and to be honest, I needed to feel Dima so close and so into me. We simply stopped because it was sort of silly keeping there and not going inside his beautiful and comfortable house, given we were also hungry.

“Man Jas, I have no idea what you have done to me tonight, but can’t keep my hands off you, but hey, I promise to behave like a perfect gentleman and now, you first.” He opened the door and motioned for me to step inside first and I giggled at his funny, but serious expression.

“Thank you, then.” I said and he winked, closing the door behind us.

His house was indeed big and very welcoming and after the first time, after getting used at the idea of his brother being under the same roof, I felt like being at home and so relaxed and at ease. Aside the fact that Dima was extremely easy-going and warm in his attitudes, the entire place smelled of that welcoming and family-like house; and uhm well, his parents were the same and I learnt to feel calm around them.

We took the shoes off and left them at the entrance since it was basically the only strict rule of their house and then he took my hand, bent down to give my lips a very gentle and soft kiss and then whispered something on my ear.

“Close your eyes, kitty, ok?”

“Alright, Dima.” His honey-like voice had me almost melt there right in front of him. Oh boy, I was so weak and easily affected, but uhm, Dima was so … so … so… alluring and handsome and sweet.

I gave him a soft smile and closed my eyes and he placed both of his hands in front of my eyes, walking behind me, his broad chest slightly curving for him to cover my eyes and guide me towards some room, which I take it was the kitchen, uhm well, at least I thought so, because I remembered the way from the hall.

“This way baby, no worries, it’s just the kitchen and I promise to behave like a gentleman.”

“You perfectly know I completely trust you, so you don’t need to uhm stress out about the behaving thing.” Boy, the moment I said that I felt my ears going thermonuclear and probably they had smoke coming out from them. I-I .. I mean, I basically just told him not to behave, but I didn’t mean it in that way, I meant that.. “Dima, I mean..”

“Hey Jas, I know what you mean, but man, it’s sexy whenever you are like that and hmm, so can maybe misbehave a little bit after dinner?”

Oh. Boy.

His voice was about to turn me into a boiling pool of melted Jasper.

“Uhm well, maybe..” I bit my lower lip and blushed more when I heard him let go of a throaty groan, the same raw and rumbling groan that had me going crazy every time I heard it.