CH. 7 Blame the horny beast (Part 2)

Hi :-)) So as promised part 2 is out and that was quite soon :-)) THANK YOU soooo much for all your comments on part 1, I know, Dima is terrible...let's see what happens here!

Hope you'll enjoy it, let me know!! Here is introduced the 2nd rival, let's see what you think of him...of Stevie ^.^

On the right a picture of Steven --> Paddy Mitchell

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to azer90 to thank you for the amazing banners you always make for me, thanks love <3

Enjoy xox

DMITRI POV

I decided to ring the damn door bell and get over with it; I had a date and sure needed it. She opened the door and smiled tilting her head to the side, immediately slipping her hand on mine.

“Hi Dmitri, how are you?” Her voice held that flirty note promising something, just like her short and tight clothes. Hmm, sort of hot.

“Hey.” I grinned at her and leaned down to kiss her, but her strong and sugary perfume stopped me. Argh, it was too sweet for my taste, never understood why they had the necessity to choke you with that. I simply took a strand of her hair my hair. “You ready? I think the movie will start soon, if I remember well.”

“Why don’t we skip the cinema and watch something here? I have many DVDs and a very comfortable couch.” She moved closer to me and slipped her hand up to my bicep. Nice, see? A chick touching was way better than a dude’s. Wasn’t it? Hmm, right?

She sure was straightforward and made things easier, so yeah, let’s skip the cinema.

“Sure, sounds good to me.” I stepped forward and closed the door behind me.

Donna took my hand and winking, she led me to the living room. I sat there and something bugged my head and bit my neck; something was making me restless at the moment and didn’t let me enjoy the view of her purposely bending down to show me her hot tight butt while messing with the DVD player. Man, this wasn’t the moment to think, this was the moment to act and that was the plan for tonight. I mean, look at her legs and ass, they were inviting, weren’t they?  By the way, what were my friends up to, tonight? Forgot to ask them, but guess Sasha was going out with Travis, right…going out, sure man. I chuckled, thinking at them and suddenly remembered Jasper.

He had avoided me the entire day and that was crystal clear by his short answers. I asked him if he wanted to stay over for practice, but said his brother was coming home and went away with Travis and Kevin. Darn it, bet it was his fault, because Jas never left without saying something or wishing me to enjoy the training and today he barely munched out a “bye” and waited for Travis somewhere else. Wait a moment, did I do or say something stupid? Nah, he would have told me.

Donna sat beside me and leaned her head on my shoulder, placing her hand on my thigh. Promising position. I let my arm go around her shoulders and waited for her to move her fingers, needing to feel the touch. They slowly skimmed up and down and I relaxed down, wanting to feel more of it. She moved them up and my body recognized the familiar tingling sensation. I felt her lips on my neck and I breathed hard, liking the touch.

Liking it…who was I kidding? I wasn’t feeling anything. Not a thing.

I concentrated harder on her fingers getting closer and closer to the target, her soft lips teasing my skin and her hair tickling my ear…I wanted to feel it, I had to feel it. My eyes closed to shut down any other distraction and that signed the end. In my head someone else was brushing my hair and teasing my earlobe and it wasn’t … damn, forgot her name. I froze on the couch and shot open my eyes.