CH. 7 Blame the horny beast (Part 1)

Hello :-)) Here comes ch. 7 and it's just part 1, because it came out long and part 2 it about to be completed... I will post it tomorrow!

In this chapter we have Dima probably finally seeing something else, but .... we'll see. Hope you'll enjoy it, let me know! I am amazed and super happy for the way you all welcomed this new story and for how you love Jasper and Dima, thank you!!

Dedicated to all of you and in specific to gogogirly10, since I know how much you like Jasper..there, you can cuddle him today ;-)

DarkBlades, hope you'll enjoy the new, which is not so new, POV :-)

On the right, an amazing banner JUURIKURAN made for me, thanks xox

Enjoy xox

DMITRI POV

That bastard stood there in front of me and sneered in his usual irritating way. I was already late for school and that pain in the neck of…which subject did I have during the first period? Damn, forgot, better check my schedule. Anyhow, he stood there and blocked my way and I had no time to waste with his humorless jokes and dad already warned him. Mum wasn’t here, but was still in need to control and keep it quiet.

Anatoly stretched an arm towards the other side of the doorframe and squared his shoulders in the intention to intimidate me. You kidding me, bastard?

“Move.” I just barked, since I didn’t plan to let him ruin my good mood.

Yeah man, today I was in a good mood, well, more than usual.

“Why should I move? So you can diligently run to school and pretend to be a good student? I know you suck big time, because you’re a damn moron, bro.” I shrugged; this wasn’t going to work with me because it wasn’t big news what he said, sure wasn’t going to win any Nobel Prize for my brain.

“Whatever, just move or I’ll make you.” Anatoly wasn’t as bulky as I was and he knew damn well a couple of punches were nothing for me.

“You know what, didn’t think you’d be one as well, that’s quite a surprise.” He now crossed his arms and smirked like an idiot.

Man, what the hell he wanted from me this morning? He never was this chatty and all suddenly he decided to annoy me? He should have picked another damn day, when I wasn’t running late; I mean, another note and the coach will have my head for breakfast. And what did he just say? To be one of what? Damn if I understood him; argh…the connection we used to have was now gone to waste. It was like being two similar looking strangers, nothing more.

“Spit it out and let’s get over with that, what do you want from me this morning?” Ok, right now, he was beginning to succeed in slightly annoy me.

“Always the dumb, ha, brother?” I rolled my eyes and walked ahead, placing a hand on his shoulder to make him move his ass. This was simply idiotic. He reacted and shoved away my arm. “Not so fast. So, did Sasha infect you, too? I heard he got himself a boyfriend, what a revolting joke. The mighty Sasha turned into a fag and has a bit..”

I stopped him immediately by seizing his collar shirt. One thing was spitting crap on me, but one thing was doing on my friends. That was crossing the line.

“Shut up, bastard. Don’t you dare say another word about Sasha and Travis.” I warned him and tightened the grip.

“Or what? Will you beat me like you did for that kid? Jasper, isn’t that his name? You know, I couldn’t remember him at first, but I have been thinking hard where I saw those scared puppy eyes and I remembered.” He laughed in a mocking and disturbing way, and then grimaced as if thinking about something wrong and I saw red.