CH. 25 May the Happy-Birthday be with you

Hello dear all :-) As my status promised, here comes the new chapter of TOL and sorry for letting you wait a week, but promise to update the next chapter soon :-)

Hope you'll like this chapter, which I think is rather funny and cute, considering is Jasper's birthday party and as well a full of revelations part, well, let me know with your comments! Thanks for your messages and comments, love them all!!!

On the right a wonderful banner Klovis made for me, thanks darl is perfect <3

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to Ms_Sonata as a thanks for your comments, hope you'll like this ch! xox

AND... ALL OF YOU MUST WISH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET JASPER!! Otherwise Dima will get angry.. :-D

Now, enjoy!

DMITRI POV: SATURDAY MORNING

I slid the ice faster and passed a guy in front of me skating around him and keeping the puck right there glued at the stick; I knew Sasha and River were around, just ready to take the pass and go ahead. An opponent clashed against me rather harshly and we battled with the sticks for the puck and when I spotted another one coming over, I turned fast on the blades and physically pushed away that pain in the neck.

Man, get the hell off me, gotta pass this baby here to my friend and you are in the freaking way.

Blood rushed faster in my veins and when I quickly peeked at the bleachers and spotted my kitty there with his eyes wide open and glued to me, well, let me tell you something; it turned me on and turned my adrenaline to crazy speed. I shoved away the other opponent and skated faster and when I caught the skating shadow of Sasha, I hit the puck towards him and he got it immediately. Right in the moment I passed the puck the same two opponents skated towards me and literally had me crushing against the barrier.

Damn, it hit pretty badly.

“Man, the puck is gone already.” I laughed and gasped out, since gotta admit I totally felt their “gentle” touch and damn it, they were some huge beasts too.

We heard a loud whistle and that meant just one thing dude: Sasha had made his second goal.

“Shit.” One of them grunted and out of frustration elbowed me right in the freaking chin and I shoved him away, but he got nervous and came over again and just ducked on the side, but the moron must have lost his cool in seeing they had only few minutes before the end of the match and they made only one goal and that was when our coach brightly decided to try the new goalie in stance of our super Hayden.

Man what an idiotic idea, but then saved us few times and gotta say he wasn’t that bad; sure nothing like my buddy.

“Get off dofus.” I just said when he hit me with the stick. “The hell is wrong with you. Get your ass there and try to make a goal if you can.”

He charged and we slammed against the barrier again. I didn’t have the time to realize that another one joined, but that one got soon dragged away and saw it was my best buddy and then River skated over with the referee beside him, but these idiots here didn’t care, as a third joined the brawl and charged as well  Sasha.

Bad and very moronic thing to do, man, I’m telling you.

My friend literally growled and shoved the dimwits away and soon we all got caught in a massive and chaotic fight and good God, just wanted to get over with this pathetic show and when I found myself on the ice with two on me trying to punch me, oh well, that was enough. I punched back and got on my blades and Sasha roared to stop this fight at once and believe it or not, the opponents sort of froze there; when the coach of this moronic team began to yell at them they calmed down completely.