CH. 12 Just do it

Hey dear all :-)) As my status says...the plan is to update and here it comes :-)))

Hope you'll like this chapter...let me know and THANK YOU so much for your messages, comments, votes..everything, you're the best and make for me a real amazing adventure writing this story..

So...what is going to happen in this chapter after Aspen?? Who knows, read and find out! :-)

On the right, a wonderful banner made my JUURIKURAN and I thank you dear soooo much xox and I thank you Klovis darl, too, because she just made some other beautiful banners I'll use in the next chapter <3

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to xxbdbxxloverxx because know how you like Jasper and Dima and how you feel close to them.

Enjoy xox

ALEKSANDR POV

Travis leaned his head on my shoulder and played with my fingers, sighing and shaking his head. He wasn’t upset or anything, but just sort of frustrated and I believe we all were feeling the same. We came back from our weekend in Montreal and hoped to find a different situation from the one we left, but it was still the same.

My friend Dima and Jasper were still acting in that funny awkward way around each other, blushing and blabbing stupid things, smiling and grinning and clearly getting on everyone’s nerves for being that obvious but oblivious of their mutual feelings. My best friend came to me after coming back from Aspen and asked me more things about how I realized I had feelings for my Travis, how that happened, what I did and the like. It took all of my patience and affection for him not to snap and bark at him. I wasn’t going to push him into something he was still unsure, but the whole thing was simply moronic. Travis told me that Jasper had no idea how to behave, because he’s afraid of rejection or weird behavior and I’d like to kick their ass so damn much.

To sum it up: they came to an impasse and now one of them needed to take the first step. What I couldn’t understand was my friend’s behavior, because he has never been someone to overly think matters and he was an action type of person. Why was he so unsure? I was going to talk him later, this better stop and soon.

Dima liked Jasper and he had to move his butt to get him.

River and Derek were having fun, figures, but they were getting frustrated as well and River thought whether it’d be a good idea to force it a bit, but I wasn’t keen of forcing nature; I knew Dima very well and he wasn’t just wasting time or being an idiot, he was actually making some deep thinking and believe me, once he’ll reach the solution, his brain will be out of order for weeks. Travis talked to Jasper and after talking another time to Dima, I understood the nature of their constant blushing: they had almost kissed and my friend was having hard time keeping calm and put around the kid. Still…I had to talk to him.

This gotta be a joke.

I mean, they both liked each other to a point that overcame mere physical attraction; that was crystal clear even to someone like Hayden, who pointed out how now also our bear had changed side. So, for crying out loud, just damn do it.

“Baby, I think River might be right. They’re literally stuck because none of them know what to do.” Travis whispered to me.

“I know, but I’m not sure about it. But at this point, maybe you’re right.” I let go of his hand to wrapped my arm around his body and pull him up for a kiss. We smiled and brushed our lips together.

“Love you, Alexi.”

“Love you, too, babe.”

River shot me a knowing smirk and I sent one back, then Kevin joined us and went to sit right beside Jasper, in the intent to piss Dima off and might say it worked very well. I ought to give him credit for that, he had the rare talent to provoke someone like my best buddy and even if he had a strong interest for the kid, he never behaved like a jerk and didn’t say anything idiotic like that other dimwit. I was glad those words were already forgotten, but I had a feeling that little pain in the neck would open his mouth another time. I shook my head and wondered why people never simply minded their own damn business.