CH. 20 My addicting cocktail

My dear all, hello to all of you and a huge super sorry for letting you wait this long for an update of our kitty and tiger! I was away on holiday, but now I AM BACK :-)

This chapter is the beginning of the date, but since it's turning out longer than expected, I decided to have two different chapters and I really hope you'll enjoy this one...please let me know with you lovely and wonderful comments!

THANK YOU very much for being such amazing fans and readers and for the messages you always write me, you guys are fantastic!

On the right a sweet banner that xxbdbxxloverxx made for me, thank you love! xox

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to JudgeJeanius as a thanks for your messages and comments <3

Enjoy!

DMITRI POV

“Who said you cannot touch me?”

He said those words.

Jasper had said those words and crap, they got me insanely hard. But mostly, HE got me insanely out of mind.

Jasper said it was the first time he ever did something like that, but wow…my kitty had then a natural talent, because wow … he had been absolutely amazing. I mean, he left me panting and completely breathless, unable to properly formulate a word for many seconds. Man, he had been literally mind-blowing.

Man, I couldn’t let go of those words and couldn’t let go and forget what Jas did to me last night, when I stayed over his place and slept with him. He was going to turn me completely insane and I swear I was about to reach my limit; right, scratch that, my limit had been already freaking reached and surpassed and began to think that Jas was quite there, too, although couldn’t tell for sure. The fact was that I was literally burning to jump him, to have my Jasper completely and all the way.

Oh man, I sound like some horny perv, but it’s not my fault, cut me some slack, k? My kitty was darn tempting and crap, so damn skilled that to be honest, no girl had ever been that great or managed to make me growl that much. Damn, still remember I had to stick a fist in my mouth to prevent loud noise when he went down and … argh, stop it there moron, put your hormones on a leash. But hey, Jasper was shockingly incredible. And believe me, I am not kidding or exaggerating. Last night he gave me head and man, the mere thought now was enough to give me a boner, a quite huge and raging boner.

I growled and slammed shut the locker, banging my head on it.

Get your head straight for a moment, Dima, will ya?

You have training now and can’t skate out there sporting a dofus-like grin that yelled how horny and aroused I was for my super sexy boyfriend. Oh well, no biggie anyway, never made mystery about how crazy I was of him. Sasha had a far better poker face, but then as soon as he was with his man, wow, things got suddenly steamy. My friend said he never cared about what people thought of their being together and he confessed he was happy and proud of me for being the same. I asked more about sex, because I wanted to be ready when the right time came and he advised me to take it easy with Jas, given he never had experience before. He said he could be quite painful the first time, at least according to Travis, so now I was freaking out in worry to hurt my kitty.

I growled another time and slammed my fist against the locker and a couple of teammates eyed me curiously and chuckled.

“Is Alex affecting you now? Punching and destroying lockers is his forte.” One of them joked and I shrugged offering them my usual idiotic grin.