CH. 17 Crazy and sweet, guess who's which (Part 1)

Hello to all of you :-)) As promised the new update came fast and here it is. Since the chapter is not completed and coming out longer than expected, I decided to have it in 2 parts :-)) and now hope you'll enjoy this 1st part... hehehe))

Thank you soooo much for your comments and messages, you're all simply incredible!!! Sorry if I cannot always answer the comments, I try my best...

N.B. Read the SHOUT-OUTS in the Author's chit-chat, thank you!!

On the right a lovely banner of our cutie that xxbdbxxloverxx made for me, thank you xox and next chapter we'll have an amazing banner from azer90 :-D

Dedicated to all of you, because I know most of you will enjoy it ;-) and then in particular to KathleenaMiller, because I know how much you like Jasper, thanks xox

Enjoy!

DMITRI POV       (WARNING, BOYXBOY soft action!!!)

Man, I couldn’t stop kissing and touching Jasper, now grinding under me and tangling his legs with mine, his warm and sweaty skin brushing mine. He wasn’t like a girl, this was completely different, but wow, this was so much better and so much more intense. I was so damn hot right now. I slipped my hand up and down his side and waist, teasing his muscles and liking to feel the way they flexed and the way he sort of giggled and breathed out in pleasure. His fingers travelled my back and my arm, wanting to pull me closer and his tongue was about to turn me into ashes.

How could someone kiss like my monkey? It had to be illegal, because wow, it was sweet and hot at the same time.

And maybe I was nuts, but to me he tasted like milk chocolate and vanilla cream. Hmm…so yummy.

Jasper slipped a hand between us and caressed the skin of my chest and I just couldn’t keep in the throaty growl; it felt like a feather teasing me, soft and light, but enticing at the same time, curiously studying the lines and trying to find my week spot and when he broke the kiss to concentrate on my neck, crap, he found there my week spot.

“Man, Jas…you’re seriously driving me nuts.”

He didn’t say anything, just tenderly kissed the spot, then slowly teased with the tip of his wet tongue and suddenly bit it, not hurting me, but man, making every muscle contract in want and pleasure. His teeth tugged the skin and felt him smiling, clearly enjoying this. Oh well, I was enjoying this probably even more.

He bit more, now harder and I just groaned like some hungry wolf. This was quite the turn-on, believe me, and when I felt his tongue passing on it, I went on yanking his jeans and underwear away completely, to have him stark naked in my hands, but he stopped me. His hands ran on my shoulders and they pushed me up, letting me see him smiling and giggling with an adorable flushed face.

“I’m going too fast, right?” I asked him.

He smiled wider and shook his head. I crooked my brows not understanding then why he stopped me, but I froze completely when I his lips on my burning skin.

“Want to try something, uhm well, if you don’t mind it..” His mouth moved below my collarbone, while one of his hands lazily slid down my chest and waist, stroking now my six-pack. “Oh boy, they sure are strong and ripped...how do you make them so prominent? Travis has quite the six-pack, but boy, yours is just...uhm, so hard and hot.”

“Well Jas, right now they are not the only one hard and hot, believe me.” I bit my tongue at my tactless bluntness, but he giggled and descended lower on me, leaving a feather like trace of taunting and wet kisses on my chest and purposely missing my nipples.