CH. 27 All or nothing (Part 2)

Dear all, as I promised in part 1 and as my status says, here comes part 2 of this chapter and well... get ready and take a comfy seat 'cause it's really long..no kidding!

Hope you'll enjoy it and well, I thank you sooooo much for all your comments and messages and you are all incredible!! <3 In here we have 4 POVs and you'll see. I have those specific POVs because those are the most important to have in this part.

On the right a picture of ANATOLY, but well, picture him with a mohawk haircut and bigger tattoos --> Alexander Ludwig

Dedicated to all of you and to ANATOLEG' fans and in particular to angerbda, because I know how curious you were about Anatoly's past and about that specific person. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Enjoy!

DMITRI POV

When Jasper called me and sounded so stressed, at first I thought he was the one in trouble and I almost tripped down the stairs and risked to break my neck. Then my kitty told me it was that bastard of my brother and explained me what happened. While I drove there I almost got in an accident for a couple of retards driving in the worst and slowest way ever; for crying out loud, just freaking stay at home or get a damn cab if you don’t know how to damn take a car in the middle of New York. Retards. And sure wasn’t easy while talking to that Oleg dude and knowing dad was there and listening. That scary man seemed rather unhappy, to use a euphemism man, and wouldn’t like to be in my brother’s shoes.

I think I never cursed so much and honked like that before. I just wanted to get there to Jasper and see he was fine, because I am telling you, even if he tried to sound calm, he sounded stressed and I was afraid for the same thing Sasha was afraid. My kitty told me that Anatoly left the gang and got beaten for that for sure, now what was damn worrying me was the idea that those bastards could be still around the place. What if they would show up for round two? Sasha had the same fear and I knew he was probably already there, but told me to keep it cool and calm. And he was right.

One thing sure was that I was going to get tickets. Yep and who gives half crap about that.

So my brother really left the gang..wow…couldn’t still believe it. He has been acting sort of weird in the past weeks, but who thought he had that in mind? I understood why Oleg wasn’t so happy…man, he was responsible to look after him and right when he was outside New York that blockhead of my twin had to do such things. As I said, I wouldn’t like to be in his shoes. But man, he had left the gang.

Man, he had gone out of his twisted mind, I swear it. But I was damn happy he had finally managed the guts to leave that gang, it was about time; it was driving our parents crazy with worry and they had no more idea what to do for him.

Jas told me on the phone he had been beaten and I thought at first he somehow deserved a couple of punches, but sure didn’t expect to find my twin in those conditions; to be honest here, it shocked me and I knew that when I saw him I must have looked rather shaken. I was immensely grateful to Sasha for being there with his brother and I immediately went to hug my monkey, because I could see he was freaking out. But mostly, I was grateful to Jasper for having stopped.

Anatoly looked like crap, but that wasn’t the main point here man. The point was that I was honestly worried for him and so was my best buddy; he might seem made of ice and I knew he sure wasn’t going to forget and forgive all of this in a blink, but even with his poker face and stoic manners, I knew he was worried. I mean, they used to be very good friends. I never saw Tolya in such conditions, even when he had a fight with other gangs and came back home with a couple of bruises, and I know we also had fights and the like, but you had no idea how he looked like. One of his eyes was swollen and so part of his upper lip; his entire mouth was bruised and had few cuts, and so his face and his hands. I could tell he was feeling great pain and he was grimacing while Vanya checked his wounds. My eyes shifted on one of his hands and two fingers were clearly broken or sprained and I believe also his arm, since he wasn’t moving it. He looked pale and green at the same time and I had no idea how he managed to keep so collected.