CH. 28 Praeludium for you

Hello dear all :-) After a long break due to my work/study duties, I'm back with our kitty and tiger and as I promised yesterday, here comes the new chapter.

It's a connecting chapter I'd say and it prepares us to the following one, which will be out probably tomorrow or Wednesday; it gives us the chance as well to understand how some characters feel after what happened and how life keeps going on for them. Plus, our cutie is organizing something... I really hope you'll enjoy it, so let me know with your comments, which I LOVE to read!

Thank you very much for all the messages you sent to me and for the comments: it's always wonderful to read them and they make me super happy!!!

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to IlanitHarary because I know you were waiting for this and it's a thank you for your comments and messages xox

On the right, a picture of DMITRI that Jasper took while eating ice-cream --> Alexander Ludwig.

Enjoy!

JASPER POV

I scrolled down the page and found much useful information about what I had in mind to organize for my tiger and my hand quickly wrote everything down on a paper; my dad was fine with my idea, as I of course had to ask permission before even thinking to arrange such thing, but uhm well, mother wasn’t fine at all and she put up a very hard and stressing argument. Oh boy, good thing dad gave me permission and took my side, because otherwise my chances would have been zero; mother got angry with dad and very angry with me saying that I was the cause of this situation and that he never acted in that way in the past. I sighed loudly thinking about that and I could not understand why she behaved in that resentful and cold way instead of being happy we finally were forming a real bond.

Uhm well, I knew she still hated to think of me as gay and actually the word was still sort of banned in our house, seen as a shameful mark for our family, and same applied to Nic and of course he said nothing to her about dating River, while dad knew it.

The whole matter with mother was so ridiculous if you think about it, because Dima was often here with us and he got along with dad very well. And what was so wrong about being gay? Dima was wonderful and so his family. And I must say I never heard my brother so happy as he was now with River. And uhm, really dad and Dima were getting along well, seriously.

Boy, I could not believe it, but the more time they spent together, the more they liked each other. My father liked that spontaneous and straightforward side of my tiger and must confess that thanks to my boyfriend I was discovering new sides of one my parents. Uhm well, probably of both, but mother’s sides were not exactly very nice. She became more and more acid and cold and a couple of times she treated Dima rather rudely and when I went to say something, he simply placed a hand on my shoulder and winked at me, as to say to let it go. He didn’t mind that, sure, but I did mind it and very much, so I talked to her at dinner and oh boy. One of the most silly idea ever, because it drew out an incredible discussion and when Nic heard of it, uhm well, he had a not so sweet phone call with her.  To sum it up, both of us were now confronting and rebelling against her.

Anyway, I discovered that dad loved hockey and last week the three of us, he, Dima and I, watched a game on TV here after dinner and it was funny to see both of them getting fired up; uhm, can you actually picture Dima and dad sitting on a couch and sort of insulting the referee for not accepting a goal from the Rangers? Well, dad of course didn’t curse and my boyfriend did it in Russian so, but uhm well, can you see it? I wished I could take a picture of it to send it to Nic and show it to Travis. Dad actually came to watch another game at school and it was the last of the season and of course our team won the championship. I giggled thinking about that because it reminded me of Travis; after the game was over he turned his head to me and winked, saying he was going to make a celebration-surprise for Alex and from the way he smirked, oh boy, I knew what he had in mind.