CH. 11 Snow and tickles

Hello dear all :-)) So I am finally posting a new chapter and as I said, sorry for not posting before, but had quite some budy and hectic days...

So, here we have first an Anatoly POV, with more insight into his character and something more about Oleg. But don't go all fan-girls right now... Then we have the cute koala and the funny grizzly having fun on the snow :-)

Hope you'll enjoy it, let me know!! I wanted to thank you all very much because with last chapter I almost reached 100 comments for a chapter..that's amazing and you all made me super hyper happy: THANK YOU!!!

A late Happy Birthday to xxbdbxxloverxx :-)))

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to wannabeloved3 because I love Nyla and Malaki from her werewolf story! xox

On the right a picture of what Dima did on the halfpipe :-)

Enjoy!!

ANATOLY POV   -IN NEW YORK-

I made it.

Finally.

I had been able to avoid and foul that creepy bastard and now I was deciding whether to use my car or my bike.

The boss of our gang was going to be mad if I’d not show up also tonight. I sighed. What a mess. First I started off with few punks, which still followed me and messed around at my whims; right, some weaklings that got beaten more than once from the mighty Sasha and my brother’s friends. Whatever. The gang…I joined it two years ago and there was no turning back and the tattoo on my neck said so. It was with a couple of them that we beat the crap out of that kid and his pathetic friends; right, when I saw him skateboarding all smiling and happy and all looking that disgustingly cute, the impulse to hit him and the buried anger and self loathing emerged and we did what we did.

What a hilarious situation. My brother last year snapped so badly one morning and almost sent me to the hospital and didn’t explain me the reason. Well, guess I realized the reason few weeks ago, when that yummy kid showed his scared eyes in our kitchen. Jasper was his name, right? He had grown up, but still looked the same and his eyes when they saw me. I shook my head…it was just as that bastard of Sasha said: I had sunk to my lowest and dirtiest level; the only thing to do now was to get my diploma and disappear from my family. They didn’t care anyway for me and didn’t matter what Oleg said, I knew he wouldn’t take a bullet for me.

Why am I getting this emotional tonight? This is just plain disgusting.

I did what I did because I wanted to do it, nobody forced me. It was my intentional choice and it helped somehow to ease away the disgust I had for myself; at least now this was a new and different one and it was easier to live with.

Let’s first open the door of the garage and then I’ll just run away with my bike, it’s faster and I’ll so very much enjoy seeing his face once back, discovering I was gone. The door silently went up and I pushed outside the bike, my black Kawasaki Ninja 650R, the helmet hooked at my arm; my leg swung on the other side and I was straddling the bike, about to turn on the engine. My finger flicked the starter and so did my foot, but my black Ninja kept silent.

Damn it. What the hell was wrong now?

I tried again and again and by now I was a stream of swearing and cursing.

Then I felt it and gulped down and fell silent.

“Did you really think you could escape that effortlessly?” It was Oleg’s voice and it came from beside me and his hand was painfully planted on my shoulder.