CH. 8 You look like him

Hi dear all :-)) So here comes chapter 8 and I really hope you'll enjoy it...please let me know, love to read your comments, thank you soooo much!

So, here we have someone finally opening his eyes and then meeting Stevie and ... well, you'll see what happens.

On the right a pic of Jasper

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to anuhhere, cause loved the triple B, as triple threat, that was priceless!! :-D

Enjoy xox

DMITRI POV

I heard the words of the movie in the room and humming in the background, but I couldn’t concentrate on them and couldn’t even understand what they were talking about. Probably some sci-fi or fantasy movie, something we picked at the usual DVD store, but something now was distracting me and the words from the screen were my last thought.

That scent, a mix of freshly sweet cream-chocolate and watery cool mint, was tingling my nose and my nostrils wanted to inhale all of it, because it refreshed me, but at the same time lured me to follow it. It was all over me and then I felt that messy and soft head brushing my legs and jeans and my eyes searched for it, not seeing clear around me. Why was that? The room was in semi-dark and the source of light was the TV in front of the couch.

I looked down and he was there, stretched long on the couch and resting his head on my laps, softly rubbing my knee while watching the movie.

What was the movie about? I couldn’t make it out, all I could think about was that perfume and the teasing tingles the touch gave me and how they slowly travelled my entire body and how they grew stronger when my hand went between that chocolate mess of hair, running between them, and then wanting to feel the skin, my hand went for the neck and it felt really soft and warm. He steered and turned his sweet and smiling eyes at me, and I couldn’t help but grin and bend over him.

He murmured something and I felt more tingles travelling my body, now stronger and almost electric. I wanted to kiss those lips, because they were inviting and the tender smile on them just asked for that.

My hand tightened on his hair, while the other slipped under his t-shirt, wanting to feel more of his warm skin. A soft and muffled sound escaped his inviting lips and my blood burst mad in me, along with those electric shivers, telling me to kiss him and kiss him hard.

My head and mouth descended slowly, savoring and enjoying the sound of his breath growing thicker and heavier, just like mine; savoring and enjoying the view of his dark chocolate eyes sparkling with something that wasn’t only sweetness. They widened and then smirked. Man, his eyes smirked at me and let our noses touch and brush, a breath away from his lips. His fingers tangled in my hair and stroked them in that soothing but exciting way, having me close my eyes to feel it deeper.

I groaned and hummed almost brushing his lips, my breath getting harder, his touch more teasing, while his other hand slipped on the waist band of my jeans, teasing my skin that was now burning and aching for his touch. My hand moved further and caressed him harder. His warm breath and moan washed my lips and I was hard as rock.

“Jasper…” I groaned.

I jerked open my eyes, not able to resist longer, and assaulted his lips and ….

BEEP... BEEP ... BEEP…

I kicked away duvet and sheets and sprang up sitting on my bed. I ran my hands that were shaking on my slightly sweaty hair, furiously rubbing them and trying to calm down my hard breathing and heart beat. Man, the problem to calm down wasn’t my heart beat, but what was going on down there.