Forever & Always

Aphmau's pov

"Mom? Why are you back?" Me and Lizzie said." Well, young children, I wanted you to meet your father." She said as a man walked into the room." Hello girls! I'm your father, Shad." He said." Wait, if Shad and Irene are their parents, who are mine?" Aaron asked." Well, Aaron, your dad is Enki and your mother is-" mother was cut off by someone rushing into the room." Aaron?" She spoke." Mom?" Aaron questioned." Aaron, it's me, Your mother, Kim. Please say you remember me." Kim spoke. Aaron froze but ended up nodding. Kim ran over to him and hugged him. When they let go of each other, a man stepped in the room." Enki, our son is here." Kim said. Enki ran over to Aaron and hugged him." We should let them be." I wispered to mom and Lizzie. They nodded. We all stepped back and went upstairs into my room." So, do you guys want to head to Starbucks?" Lizzie asked. Me and mom both shrugged. When we got there, I ordered a white chocolate mocha, Lizzie ordered a pumpkin spice latte, and mom got a black coffee with almond milk.

Lizzie's pov

After Starbucks, we went to Target. We had a party to go to at katelyn's place. Me and Aph went shopping for clothes to wear. I found this cute American flag crop-top with white jean shorts while Aph found a lilac crop top with black jean shorts. As we were driving home, me and Aph realized it was almost time for the party.

So short and I'm so sorry for not updating. In hazy as heck. So, hope you enjoyed the chapter and baiiiiii!!

Melting Hearts {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें