32 -- Back Dumpsters and Six Football Players

Hello! Guess what... Being the Girl hit 10,000 views! WOOHOO! I'm so excited! You guys are the best fans in the world! I love you all to death! Thank you all so much for getting this story where it has gone by commenting, voting, and fanning. Heck, thanks to everyone for just reading at all! You guys mean the world to me!

Anyway so school's back and of course, drama's back. I really like last chapter. I really hated this one. Lol. Anyway read on! Thanks for reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At school the next day I looked around for Alex. I felt someone tap me. I turned with a smile on my face around expecting to see Alex. Ashley stood there glaring at me. Well that was the biggest disappointment of the world. “Danni!” I heard someone call. I turned around to see Alex running towards me.

Ashley smirked. “Look it’s your little boyfriend.”

I scowled. “Alex isn’t my boyfriend.”

She raised an eyebrow. “Isn’t he?” I shook my head. Couldn’t she just let the movie thing go? Alex finally got to us. He stared at Ashley with a confused expression. “So then you wouldn’t mind if I did this?” She grabbed Alex’s collar and kissed him. I clenched my fists. I was about ready to take that bitch's head off. I walked away instead, knowing that if she saw me get mad she would jump to conclusions.

“Danni!” Alex called running after me. I wasn’t mad at him, but I was mad that Ashley made out with him and since I have a short temper I kind of did get mad at him. I saw Braden up ahead. I ran to him knowing that would be the only way out of this. Alex got there right after me. “Danni! I’m sorry! I didn’t do it!”

I turned around and scowled at him. “I don’t care if you did or not! You’re not my boyfriend! Just get the hell away!” I yelled in his face. He stood there, horrified, wondering if I was just saying that because we were in public or if I meant I was breaking off our secret relationship. I meant the first one, but if he kept all the sluts draped on him the second could be coming soon.

He opened his mouth to say something, but someone cut him off. “You heard her. Get away, Alex. She doesn’t want you here,” Braden smirked. Alex scowled at him and stomped off, knowing that if he got mad he would reveal our relationship. This was too hard. Braden smiled at me and put his arm around me. “Poor, Danni. What did the dick do this time?”

I looked away not wanting to tell him. I could feel his stare though. I sighed and just told him. I had to tell somebody and the guys would get all mad if I told them, “He made out with Ashley.”

Braden smiled and patted my cheek. I wanted to slap his hand away, but I didn’t. Braden was the only person I could talk to right now. And when I got made I needed to talk to anyone even if it was the biggest prick in the world. “You could always make out with me to get back at him.”

I smirked at the idea then dismissed it. I didn’t want to do that to Alex. He put both of his arms around my waist. I pushed him away. “Braden, this stupid fantasy that there’s a me and you in your head is not real! Do you understand?!”

He rolled his eyes. “And that stupid fantasy that there isn’t a me and you in your head is not real. Do you understand?” he asked coolly. I rolled my eyes and walked with him to English.

Braden randomly stopped walking right outside of English and leaned in. I looked over at Alex who was watching us. I didn’t want to be mean, but I was still pissed and the bastard deserved what was coming to him. No, he didn’t deserve this no matter what. I started to push Braden away when Alex helped me.