03 -- Name, Adress, Social Security, and a Bag of Bacon

Oh my gosh! you guys are so amazing! I've gotten so many comments abuot how great it is and how you all love it and it means so much to me! So I've decided to post a little early because after today I'm going to be busy!

I'm sorry the story's so short, but I didn't plan to upload that early, but my amazing fans made me want to! Thanks again and enjoy the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes popped out of my head as I fell down again taking out his legs. He fell on top of me. I looked into his crystal blue eyes. His face was inches from mine.

“I’m sorry,” he smiled not getting off of me. I smiled back. Wait what was I doing?! Had I completely lost my mind? I was sitting there staring into some guys eyes. I was losing it.

Ashton rushed over and helped me up. “Are you okay?” Ashton asked. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

The mystery boy looked at Ashton curiously. “Is this your boyfriend?” he asked. I burst out laughing. Ashton looked slightly offended.

                “Sorry, Ash,” I giggled. I turned back to what’s-his-face. “No. I don’t have a boyfriend.” I started to walk away when Ashton grabbed me and stared at me in a strange way. Oh the bet. I need a boyfriend. “But maybe you could be mine?” I asked awkwardly. I was terrible at flirting. I just couldn’t do it.

The guy smiled. “Yeah, I’d like that.” I squealed and then composed myself. “Come on. I want to get to know you.” He grabbed me and started to take me away. Ashton winked at me.

“Good luck with her,” he called. I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue at him. I turned back to mystery guy. I was going out with him and I didn’t even know his name. I laughed. He looked at me curiously.

“I’m Danni Parks,” I smiled sticking out my hand awkwardly. I didn’t know how relationships worked.

He laughed at my hand. “I’m Cody Daniels, and I think we’re supposed to do this,” he smiled and grabbed my hand. I giggled. Someone behind us whistled. I turned around to see Noah holding hands with a girl.

He smirked at me. “Please don’t tell me this poor sucker is your boyfriend. Alright kid, I’m going to need your name, address, and social security number.” My eyes popped out of my head.

“Noah! I don’t go around asking your girlfriends for their bra size and how easy they are.” He turned bright red and looked over to the girl he was holding hands with. She blushed too. I chuckled.

“Wait, so he really is your boyfriend?”

I smirked. “Cody, meet one of my best friends Noah. Noah, meet my boyfriend Cody.” They fist bumped and Noah introduced me to his new girlfriend, Candy. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the side.

He just stared at me at first. “Wow, you actually got yourself a boyfriend.” I rolled my eyes and punched him. He chuckled. “Seriously Danni, be careful. If he tries anything you call me, go it?”

I rolled my eyes. “Yes, dad,” I spat and walked back to Cody. He put his arm back around me. We walked away from Noah and Candy. “Sorry about Noah, he’s the protective one of the bunch.”

He looked at me curiously. “Are all of your friend guys?”

I chuckled. “Aren’t all of yours? Yes, all of my friends are guys. Look you want to know about me I’ll tell you. I’m a pretty honest person. Ready?” He looked confused, but nodded.

“Well I hate girls. They’re all girly and prissy and drama-y. So I hang out with all guys. They’re all like my big brothers, or younger brothers. The last relationship I was in was when I was in third grade and I only went out with him because he gave me his bacon,” I licked my lips at the mentioning of bacon. “Which I could really use right now.” I grabbed my purse and pulled out a bag of bacon. “Want some?” I asked. He laughed and took some bacon.

I heard someone sit next to me. I looked over at Garrett and Logan. “Dammit!” Logan handed Garrett a ten. “I swear I thought Noah was lying when he said you got a boyfriend.” I smacked him.

I looked back at Cody. “I’m also quite aggressive and have a little bit of an anger issue, but hey I’m not denying it.” Garrett nodded. I rolled my eyes and smacked him too. “I can’t believe you bet on whether or not I really had a boyfriend!”

He shrugged. “I was on your side. Whoa. Dude she shared her bacon with you?” Logan dropped what he was doing and stared at me. “I’ve known her since she was five and she never shared her bacon with me. What the heck did you do?”

I rolled my eyes. “I cherish my bacon,” I smiled at Cody. He laughed. I turned to Garrett, “And I actually like him, so if you don’t mind, goodbye.” I kicked him into Logan and they both fell off their chairs. I looked back at him. “Okay so I know I dumped a ton on you in the last four minutes, so what’s your reaction?” I asked nervously

He smirked at me. “I think… that you are the coolest girl I have ever met.” I put on a goofy grin. I couldn’t believe he didn’t dump me. He leaned in as his eyes flicked to my lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Again I want to thank you all so much for supporting me and leaving all the great comments and voting! All of those comments saying its a great story and I'm a great writer make me feel great and make me want to update sooner! Thank you so much!

Please vote and comment!

Adios!

-believeinu<3