05 -- Whipped or Not

Sorry It's been so long! I had school and I was busy all weeked so it was hard to find time to write, but the next chapter's up. I think it's a pretty good length.

Thanks for reading everybody! Pretty please vote and leave a comment! All of you guys are the best! Here's the next chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Logan by the collar. I made out with him for a good minute before pulling back and looking over at Alex. “Impressive. The girl’s not whipped, yet.” I smiled satisfied.

The thing was I did feel bad for cheating on Cody. He was so sweet and I just made out with a different guy. A few minutes later the doorbell rang. I walked over casually and opened it. Cody smiled and started to kiss me. I pushed him out the door. “Sorry, but here’s the rules if you don’t want them to pound you, don’t try to even hold my hand while they’re looking. They are going to bombard you with questions and make fun of you too. Are you ready?” He smiled and kissed me.

“Ready now.” I walked in with him. All the guys stared at him. “Hey.” They all turned back to the movie. We sat at a good enough distance for the guys. “Do you have anything to drink?” he asked.

I smiled and nodded. “Downstairs. I’ll show you where.” We walked downstairs and I handed him a soda. I grabbed one for me too. I turned around to feel his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and pulled him closer. He smiled when I unexpectedly jumped up and wrapped my feet around him. He held my butt to keep me from falling. We kissed harder.

I heard the basement door open. I jumped off of him. Any normal person would have fallen on their ass, but instead I landed gracefully, grabbed a soda, and handed it to him like I was giving it to him for the first time in one smooth motion. “Oh, I thought you two were down here making out,” Garrett said. I smiled like a sweet innocent little girl and shook my head.

I walked back up with him. “You know for a girl who hasn’t had a boyfriend since third grade, you sure can kiss,” he whispered in my ear. I giggled. Well just because I hadn’t had a boyfriend in a while didn’t mean I didn’t make out with some guys every now and then. It wasn’t my fault. They would dare me too. Garrett looked back at us. I stopped giggling when he eyed me suspiciously.

I looked over and saw somebody kissing Alex. I did a double take making sure I wasn’t crazy, but there was someone kissing him and it was Ashley. “What the hell is that bitch doing here?!” I yelled. Ashley took her lips off of Alex smirked at me and then kissed him again.

Ashton walked over to me. “Hey, calm down.” I glared at him. Not even Ashton could calm me down over this.

“Calm down?! I cannot calm down with the devil incarnate in my, your house! She is leaving right now!” She pulled back from Alex again.

She smiled wickedly at me. “Alex invited me. You can’t make me leave.” She took some gum out of her mouth and put it back in Alex’s. “I think that’s yours.” I looked around for a weapon. I saw a water gun lying on the ground. I had put it there when we had our famous water wars. Nobody had touched it since. I grabbed the mini one lying next to it and stuffed it in my bra just in case.

I grabbed my water gun and squirted it all over her. She shrieked. “We’re leaving,” I said to Cody. He smiled at me. Noah jumped in front of the door. “Noah move now or I will cut your balls off!”

 All of the other guys laughed. “Can’t cut off what you don’t have,” one of them laughed. Noah shot them a look and then turned back to me.

He shook his head. “Where do you think you’re going with him?”

“To my house! Alone!” I screamed and pushed him out of the way. Every guy jumped up and grabbed me. “If you don’t want me to go then make it leave!” I screamed. Alex sighed.

“Ashley, you need to go.” Ashley gasped.

“Whatever, Alex. We’re over!” she yelled storming out. I smiled satisfied. I went and sat down. Cody sat next to me.

“Sorry I went all freak out.” He smiled and kissed me. All the guys jumped into action. I held my hand up. “You let me kiss him or we are going to my house, alone and he is spending the night!” They all sat down. I smiled as he pulled me onto his lap and kissed me.

He put his arm around me and I laid my head against his shoulder the rest of the movie. I was quite satisfied that the boys did not once misbehave after I threatened to leave with him. As much as they all hated me making out with him, they knew it was safer than letting him go to my house alone. Although I would never let it go that far. I liked making out with him, but I wasn’t desperate or weak.

He left when the movie ended. I walked up to the guest bedroom and got ready for bed. I put on a t-shirt and shorts. I walked back in and sat on the couch snuggled up with Ryan. “I think you are whipped,” he whispered. I rolled my eyes and smacked him grumbling something.

I tried to say, ‘Do I have to make out with Logan again to prove it?’ but it came out, “DoofIhavtamagoutwidLodanagintoprovid?” He laughed.

“No, and I’ll talk more about it tomorrow when you can talk.” I nodded and hugged him tighter burying my face into his chest. I woke up and I was not snuggling with anything. I grunted and reached for something. I felt a body and snuggled it close closing my eyes.

“Get off me,” Ashton mumbled. “I have a girlfriend now.” I rolled my eyes inside my head and hugged him tighter. “Seriously, Danni, I have a girlfriend I can’t snuggle with you!”

“Whipped!” I randomly yelled. All of the guys mumbled and woke up. “He’s whipped! He won’t let me snuggle with him ‘cause he has a girl!” After we all made fun of Ashton we made a run to McDonalds to get food. After I scarfed down my bacon, egg, and cheese bagel Ryan slid into the seat across from me.

All of the other guys gathered around. “I’ve got a new game. It’s called whipped or not.” I rolled my eyes. This should be good. “If you refuse to kiss someone, you’re whipped.” We all nodded.

Alex smiled at me. “You first,” he pointed to some guy hanging out with another one over by the register. I was glad it was that guy because he was much cuter than the other one. I walked up to him, grabbed his collar, and kissed him for around ten seconds before pulling back. He smacked my butt as I walked away. I turned around and smacked his face before walking back.

“Asshole,” I mumbled about that guy. I looked over at Ashton. “Her,” I pointed to a bottle blonde girl whose boobs were about fall out of her shirt and her shorts were so short they could be underwear. He shook his head. “Whipped!” we all yelled laughing. I felt bad. He was just doing the right thing and I would too if I wouldn’t get called whipped.

“Hey Alex,” Logan smiled deviously. “Revenge,” he pointed to me. I rolled my eyes as Alex sat me on his lap and started kissing me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I know her and Cody's relationship is a little rushed, but you have to remember that she's only dating him because of a bet. That's why she's trying to prove to the guys that she isn't whipped.

Anyway thanks so much for reading! Please vote and leave a comment to tell me what you think! You guys are great!

I'll try to upload sooner.

Adios!

-believinu<3