02 -- Frozen Bras

I am so happy how well my last chapter did! I didn't expect it to get any views, and I know I didn't get a lot, but it was much more than I expected! Thank you all so, so much for voting, adding my book to your library, fanning, commenting, and even just reading it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hated them, but I couldn’t turn down a bet. I won bets all the time, and I wanted to win this one. So I’d just pretend to try and get boyfriends, but not get one and have Ashton win the whole thing for me. We all put our hands in and placed our bets. Nobody placed any on me. They were wise.

Then we watched the new Saw movie. I loved that movie. I sat next to Ashton. He elbowed me gently in the ribs. I looked over at him. “Don’t worry you’ll have a guy in no time.”

I smiled. “Thanks, Ash. I doubt it though. I’m counting on you to save me.” He shrugged. I knew that he would have a girl first. Every girl thought he was cute and sweet. That’s why he would keep one the longest too. No girl would ever break up with him.

I fell asleep hugging Ashton like a teddy bear. He didn’t mind. They all knew I had to hug something, so they weren’t surprised when they’d wake up with me clinging to them. I woke up when I heard someone over in the kitchen. I quietly slipped away from Ashton and hid behind the counter. I heard some guys chuckling. “This is gonna be great.” I took a peak and I saw someone with brown flipped out hair shoving one of my bras into the freezer.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” I yelled. Logan and Alex screamed bloody murder. Everyone else woke up and looked over. “They were freezing one of my bras!” I yelled at Garrett. Ryan chuckled. I shot him a look that could freeze all of South America.

I grabbed a knife from the counter and walked towards them. “Danni, I’m sorry!” Logan hid behind Alex.

Trevor grabbed the knife out of my hand. “Let’s all calm down,” he said directly to me. I shot him a look and he backed away.

“Calm down?! Calm down?! They were about to shove my bra into a freezer! I will calm down when Antarctica melts! I will calm down when Osama Bin Laden comes back to life! I swear if you ever touch one of my bras again I will murder you slowly and painfully until you die!” I know that didn’t make sense, but I was angry. They all knew how I got when I was angry.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to yell at the person when I saw Ashton’s calm brown eyes. “Calm down, Danni.” I nodded, but I turned around and shot Logan and Alex one final look. They shivered from pure fear.

I walked back to the couch and fell asleep. I was hugging something. I didn’t know if it was a pillow or a person. I was much too tired to try and figure it out. You must be wondering what my parents thought about me having sleepovers with guys all the time. They didn’t know.

I think they were living in Rome, or was it Romania? I couldn’t remember. My mother was an international fashion designer and my dad was an international businessman. We were rich, which I didn’t mind. I just wish they were home sometimes. They were never home, which was why I was always at Garrett or another one of the guys’ houses.

I woke up cuddling Logan. He was cuddling me too. “Get off you hobo that rapes unicorns!” I pushed him off of me and he fell on the floor waking the rest of the guys up. “And if you think that’s all you’ll get for putting my bra in the freezer your dead wrong!” I snapped at him still mad. Garrett laughed with Trevor while Ashton sent me a disapproving look. I rolled my eyes. He deserved it.

“It’s not a school day is it?” I asked yawning.

Trevor laughed and ruffled my hair. “Yes, Danni, it is a school day.”