27 -- Underwater Kisses and Vats of Purple Slime

So here's the next chapter. It didn't take long as I thought plus it's a long chapter. So I don't have much to say. Please fan, vote, comment, add my story to your library, all that stuff. It would be so awesome if you did. Thanks for reading! Enjoy this chapter. I have a feeling you will!  I loved writing it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I plastered a fake smile. We were going to have fun today no matter what happened before. “Let’s go swimming!” I yelled really loudly. All of the guys inside even heard me. They all reluctantly agreed and got changed. I jumped in the pool where they were all swimming aruond and landed on Ryan. I laughed as he scowled at me. “What? You know you love me.” I smirked. My mood was getting better now that I was just hanging out and having fun with the guys. He lunged for me. I screamed swam away. He grabbed my foot and pulled me back.

I screamed as he super-dunked me so  I went all the way down to the bottom. I came back up and they were all gone. They were fast hiders. I looked around. “Ha-ha, very funny,” I said sarcastically. I got out and walked behind the tree. Alex was there smiling. I rolled my eyes. “You’re not a very good hider.” He shrugged. I kissed him. All of the guys came out from their hiding places to pull us apart. “I won! All I had to do was find Alex!”

They grumbled and jumped back in the pool. I was swimming to the other end and got tired. I flipped onto my back and floated. “Logan swim me around!” I commanded. Logan swam over to me. I got on his back and he swam me around the pool. I laughed.

Alex grabbed me from Logan. He smirked evilly. I knew he had an idea. That was his idea face. “They can stop us from kissing above the water, but not under.” I rolled my eyes. He knew I couldn’t hold my breath for more than like thirty seconds. He gave me a puppy dog look. I sighed and went under. He did too. I opened my eyes and swam towards him.

In the movies they make it look all easy and romantic, but let me tell you it’s not. I bumped his nose, my mouth was full of water, we struggled to stay under, it was hard to hold your breath, and it just wasn’t a romantic kiss. I couldn’t breathe anymore so I shot up. He was right behind me. I turned around and rubbed my nose. “That was terrible.”

He shrugged. “Yeah, a little. I prefer kissing you above the water,” he smiled and leaned in. I heard someone cough right before our lips met. I looked back at Noah. He was staring at us with an eyebrow raised. He was glaring at Alex daring him to kiss me.

I sighed. “I am going to get some bacon,” I said staring at Alex telling him he was supposed to realize something. He just stared at me for a few minutes before he got it. He nodded and I walked inside. I did eat some bacon. A few minutes later Alex walked in. I smiled and ran over to him. Then Garrett walked in behind him.

I glared at Alex. He was supposed to come alone so we could kiss. He shrugged. Garrett stared at both of us. He had caught on to my plan. I sighed and sat down angrily chewing on my bacon. Alex sat next to me and Garrett sat next to him staring at us. “Dammit Garrett can’t I just make out with him in peace?!” I yelled angry.

Garrett looked surprised at first then wiped the look of his face. “Absolutely, one hundred percent not!” he yelled furioiusly.

I sighed and rested my head on Alex’s shoulder. He put his arm around me. “Garrett, come on. You’ve never been so protective with any other guys, and by that I mean Cody since he was my only boyfriend in a long time. But anyway just let me.”

Garrett sighed. He walked over and jerked us apart then walked to the back door. He stopped and looked over his shoulder. “I didn’t know you were going to make out and if you’re still kissing when I walk back in you are never allowed to kiss her again.” I clapped and ran over to hug him. I had approval. I couldn’t believe it. Garrett finally had warmed up to us. We were allowed to kiss. It had been two months almost, but he finally had come aruond.