30 -- Snoring and the Queen of France

Chapter 30! Wow I can't believe I've made it this far. And over 9,000 views! And over 50 fans! :O I can't believe that this has been so popular. All I ever wanted was to write and get it out, but you guys have made it worth while. I love you all, each and every one of you for making this happen. You guys are the best fans EVER!

Guess what? I put Alex's POV in this chapter. Who loves me? Haha. Well another sweet chapter with just the guys and Danni hanging out. I promise that it'll get more interesting when school starts after the weekend which is probably a chapter or two away. I want to make a few more sweet chapters. Hehe. I just love writing them so much. Then the drama will be back, but for now, enjoy the funny times right? Lol. Let's see what happened to Alex and Danni...

Please comment, vote, fan. It would mean the world to me. Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jumped out of the pool. “Alex!” I called running into the front yard. I looked over to see him with his face buried in his hands on the porch. He looked up at me and scowled. “Alex! I didn’t mean it like that!” He stared at me waiting for how I meant it, but somehow I couldn’t bring myself to it. He would give me this big long lecture on how other girls shouldn’t matter and blah if I told him. He buried his face in his hands again.

I sat next to him. “Alex…” He looked over at me gingerly. I felt like a bitch. “Alex, I didn’t mean to. I’m just really… I-I can’t compare to them, all of those other girls who you’ve told you loved. I just wanted to know if I…” I sighed unable to finish my sentence.

He grabbed my hand. “If you were the first one?” he asked. I nodded. “The one and only,” he chuckled to himself. I stared at him in disbelief. He smirked. I didn’t believe him. Out of all of the girls he had dated he had never told one of them he loved them? It was just me? That couldn’t be right.

He smirked at me. “Danni, it’s true. I’ve never told any other girl I loved them and I haven’t fallen in love with any other girl, except you.” He tilted my chin up to his. “Because you,” he was close to my lips and I was dying of anticipation, “are the most beautiful, amazing, funniest, sweetest, and sexiest girl I have ever met. And I love you.”

I couldn’t take it anymore. I wrapped my arms tightly around him and pressed my lips against his. It was actually a gentle kiss. I didn’t want to ruin a moment like this by overdoing it. “I will do anything to prove that I do. Remember that Danni. I will go to the ends of the earth for you because I love you with my whole heart and soul.”

This moment was so cliché, so overdone, in too many romance books and movies that I hate, but being here and him saying this to me it didn’t feel like that, because this was real life and I loved him and he loved me and we were perfect for each other and this moment was even more perfect. We stared at the moon for a while and sometime along the way I fell asleep.

                                                                  Alex’s POV

I sat there with her lying in my arms. She was so beautiful, the way the moonlight hit her face. It was like she wasn’t real, like she was all part of my imagination. I thought I could only dream up someone so beautiful, but here she was lying asleep in my arms. She was so beautiful when she was asleep. I gently kissed her forehead. What did I do to deserve the most perfect girl ever? I fell in comparison to her.

I was going to carry her inside, but she looked so peaceful I didn’t want to disturb her, besides she was in dripping wet clothes and I would have to change her if she was still asleep. Which might not actually be half bad. I shook the thought from my head. I always felt bad about when I had those thoughts about her. It never bothered me when I was with other girls, but she was too… delicate? Definitely not too delicate.