17 -- Hide and Seek

This is a short chapter I know. I'm sorry for that but I said I would try and update on time so I did. I really hope the next chapter would be longer since this is a very important time.

So last time she went to talk to Jenna about who she liked. Will she choose Alex or Cody or maybe neither of them even? You will find out in this chapter. So yay exciting. Please comment and vote. It is especially important in this chapter that you do and tell me how you feel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I walked up and rang the doorbell. Jenna smirked at me as she answered. I could tell she was happy to give me advice. I rolled my eyes and pushed past her into her living room. Everyone else was at Garrett’s. I coughed awkwardly waiting for her to talk. She stared at me like I should first. I sighed. “You know why I’m here! Just help me!”

She giggled. “Well you have a boyfriend you like, but you want to kiss my brother.” She paused and looked at me. I nodded. “Well this kid, your boyfriend, he doesn’t seem to be right for you. He is so unlike you. Whereas Alex knows you better than you know yourself. He is perfect for you. Which one do you want to be with?”

I sighed. “I don’t know! I don’t like Alex! I mean, I don’t think I do. I like Cody…” I drifted off.

She looked at me. “Well right now you’re going to pick one or the other. Which one does it feel better to kiss, to be with?” I looked away. I knew who I liked kissing better who I wanted to hold me in his arms. I knew what to do. I knew my choice. I knew who I liked. And I was ready to go tell the other one off. A smile erupted on my face. Jenna smiled too.

 <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“I’m so sorry Cody. I really do like you, but you deserve someone better than me.” He looked down. I gave him one last kiss before walking away. I had told Cody all of the lies that I had fed him before like about Aspen, the triathlon, kissing all those guys, and more. Then I broke up with him telling him he deserved better. I really had liked him, but I liked Alex more.

I couldn’t believe I had finally admitted it. After how many months of me secretly wanting to kiss him I finally understood why. I had liked him all along. Since I first met him even. It was crazy and I had been stupid. I couldn’t believe all along it was Alex. I never thought I would like Alex, ever.

I walked into Garrett’s house happily. “Alex I need to talk to you!” I said in a sing-song voice. I looked over to see him making out with Ashley. I gaped. He pulled back and looked over at me.

I glared at Ashley who smiled smugly at me. It was one thing to have her make out with one of my best friends. But when that bitch makes out with Alex she is beyond dead. I walked over with a fist in the air. “Whoa!” Noah grabbed me and pulled me back. I screamed and kicked louder than I ever had before. “Calm down Danni! We don’t like it either, but whatever. It’s his choice to have her here.”

I shook my head. Whatever. He would make her leave. “Alex get that bitch out of this house right now!”

He pulled back again and looked over at me. “I don’t want my girlfriend to leave.” I dropped my jaw again. Girlfriend?! He wasn’t going to make her leave. Well two can play at this game. I walked downstairs and called Braden.

The doorbell rang in a few minutes. I walked upstairs and happily answered it. Braden smiled at me. I smiled and kissed him. Garrett immediately jerked me back. “What the hell is he doing here?” he asked me.

I smirked at Alex. “I invited him to spend the night with us.”

Garrett glared at him. “He is not staying anywhere near you.”

I grabbed him and pulled him into the house. “Alex is allowed to let her stay here so he is too! And if you disagree then he can spend the night at my house and you have no control over me,” I threatened.

They all hesitantly let him in. “What about Cody?” Ryan asked.

I forgot none of them knew I broke up with Cody. “I thought Braden was more… appropriate for this situation.” I smiled and kissed him. He pulled me closer and kissed me back. I opened my eyes to see all of the guys with their jaws clenched.

They put in a movie, but I didn’t know what we were watching I was too busy making out with Braden. Alex didn’t even seem to care. Maybe he had moved on. What would I do if he had? I sighed.

I pulled back and Braden looked at me sadly. I looked around. All of the guys were into the movie. “Let’s go somewhere a little more private.” His eyes shimmered with lust. I smiled as we slipped outside unnoticed. Maybe this would drive Alex insane if he found out.

He looked around. “Want to swim?” he asked. I smiled as he took his shirt off. I took off my shirt. He raised an eyebrow. I started to take my pants off. I wouldn’t be able to sneak back in and get a bathing suit so I would go with underwear. Braden walked over and kissed me. “Let me help you with that,” he smiled. He walked over and unbuttoned my pants. I reached up and kissed his neck. He smirked.

He took his fingers and ran them from my neck down to my legs. I smiled and pulled back. I slipped into the cold water. He came next to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we kissed more. He kissed my neck.

I heard the guys calling my name. I pulled back. “Hide!” I giggled as we ran into the bushes. He kissed the back of my neck silently as we waited for them to come out and then leave.

Noah and Garrett walked out. “Dude! Their clothes are out here!” Garrett yelled. I felt Braden kiss down my back. He toyed with the hook to my bra. I shot him a look telling him no, but he kept playing with it. I felt it coming undone. I slapped his hand away. He sighed and kissed my neck again.

All of the guys came outside and searched for us. We just sat silently as Braden kissed me. Finally everyone left except Ashley and Alex. “Who cares where Braden and that thing are? They can do whatever they want. Just like we can,” she smiled mischievously. I dug my nails into my palms and tensed up. Braden messaged my shoulder. I relaxed a little.

She made out with him. She took his shirt off. I couldn’t take this anymore. I stood up. “I’m not going to sit here and watch this!” Alex stared at me in my underwear. Oh, crap. Busted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex, oh, stupid, stupid Alex. So what is your opinion? I would really like to know since this chapter is very dramatic and I want to know if it was good or not.

Thank you all so much for reading. I wonder what is going to happen? Haha sorry for the cliffhanger. I love you guys! This has now over 3,000 reads which is so amazing! All of you guys who read, vote, comment, fan, and everything else! You guys are awesome! Please comment and vote!

Adios!

-believeinu<3