06 -- Ketchup Periods

Hey! So everybody had a lot of opinions about what was going to happen! I guess you'll just have to read and find out,

Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I’ll admit it. Over all the years we’ve had many dares of me to make out with the guys. I had made out with every one of them, but that didn’t mean they weren’t like my brothers. It just meant I didn’t like backing down from dares.

Alex was the best kisser out of all of them. I finally pulled back. “I swear if I have to make out with another one of you I will puke all over your faces!” I sat back into my seat.

Alex put his arm around me. “Come on, Danni. You know you like it.”

I rolled my eyes and got into his lap again. “I did, and you know that you want more,” I smiled seductively tracing his lips with my finger. He leaned in and I smacked his head making him fall off the chair and me go down with him. Everyone cracked up laughing, except for Alex.

He shook his head at me, “Not cool.” I winked and blew him a kiss giggling. I know what you’re probably thinking. I’m a skunk bag that goes around and makes out with guys like Ashley. Wrong! I only do it when dared to, paid to, or to protect my honor. Yes, I make out with Cody, but he’s my hot boyfriend, I’m allowed to do that.

I squirted ketchup onto Garrett’s chair when he left to go to the bathroom. He came back and sat down. “Garrett, will you please hand me that,” I smiled sweetly pointing to the end of the table. He rolled his eyes and walked over to get it.

Ryan bust out laughing. “Dude, are you on your period again?!” he yelled laughing.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Ryan turned him around to show us a big red spot on the back of his pants. We all cracked up. He looked at his seat and saw the red ketchup.

I giggled. “Do we need to go to the drug store?” I asked in between breaths of laughter. Everyone cracked up all over again. We sat there cracking up laughing for thirty minutes before Garrett begged us to leave and we agreed.

He immediately changed when we got home. We all were still laughing. I felt Logan lean over and whisper in my ear, “Was it you.” I burst out laughing and nodded. He gave me a high-five.

I got a text. It was from Cody. I smiled. ‘I had an awesome time last nite,’ it read. “Is it from Cody?” Alex said in a girly voice. I threw a pillow at him. “It is! Oh my God, guys, it’s from Cody!” he yelled in his girly voice.

I rolled my eyes. “Shut it before I shut it for you, shithead.” He rolled his eyes and turned on the TV.

“I still think you’re whipped.” I rolled my eyes. What more was it going to take?! I had already made out with more guys in two days than I normally do in a year to prove I’m not whipped. “I think you’re falling for this guy. You get all smiley when you’re with him. The only other guys you get smiley with are us and bacon.” I licked my lips when he mentioned bacon and grabbed some out of the fridge.

I ate the whole thing in five seconds. “Ah bacon, God placed it on earth only to please me.” I took another bite. “And I am not whipped. You know that. I’ll do anything to prove it.” He smiled deviously. I should not have said that.

“Okay,” he laid down a ten dollar bill on the table. Everyone had now come from what they were doing to watch us make a bet. “Ten bucks says you won’t make out with Braden to prove you’re no whipped.” I gasped.