10 -- Loopy Gas

Alex told her he liked her las time! Gasp! What shall happen?!

I want to thank all my fans, each and every one of them who vote, comment, add my story to your library, and even just read. Without you would never have gotten here! You guys are the best! I've gotten to know a few of you pretty well (you know who you are) and you're awesome!

Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next think I knew I had leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back passionately. His hands went around my neck and mine went around his waist as we kissed more passionately.

He helped me stand up while we were still kissing. He walked backwards, and I followed him until we fell on the bed together. He kissed my neck. “Danni?” he whispered in my ear in between kissing me.

“Yes, Alex?” I asked breathlessly.

“I really li-”

“Oh my God! What in the hell is going on here?!” Ashton screamed. I tried to jump off of him, but I fell on my butt on the ground. He looked like he had just seen a ghost, his eyes were bigger than I had ever seen anyone’s, his face was pale, and his mouth was probable touching the ground it was opened so wide.

He looked back and forth rapidly between us. “I, uh…” I ran over and pushed Ashton out of the room and locked the door. “Just give us a few minutes to talk about this,” I said through the door.

I turned around to see Alex blushing. He looked at my eyes. “What the heck just happened?” he asked.

I looked down. “We just made out,” I stated. We both stood in silence for a minute soaking up reality. I finally went over and sat next to him. He looked at me with concern in his eyes. “Why did we just make out?”

He shrugged. “You were just there and your lips tasted so good…” I nodded agreeing with him. He looked up at me with a spark in his eyes. “Are we going to do it again?”

I sighed. “I have a boyfriend.”

“Right, we just got caught up in the moment.” I can’t believe he just said that. He made out with me and then made up some lame excuse about being caught in the moment? I wanted to smash his head against the wall. I don’t know why I was feeling like this. I had no clue. I didn’t like Alex. He was just a good kisser. I’ve known that since we first kissed when I was twelve.

I shook my head. “Get out.” He looked at me confused. “Just get the hell out!” I grabbed him by the arm and threw him into the hallway. He smashed against the wall. He reached for the door, but he was too late. I swung it closed and locked it.

He pounded on the door. “Danni open up! We need to talk about this!” I shook my head even though he couldn’t see me. I got changed and turned on the TV. After thirty more minutes the pounding stopped.

Then it started again. “Danni?” I heard Garrett’s voice call. I groaned. Why couldn’t the world leave me alone for one day? He pounded again. “Danni are you okay?” I sighed. If I just stayed quiet he would go away. “Danielle Rachel Parks you open the door this instant!”

I stomped over and swung the door open. “What the hell do you want?!” I yelled at him even though he was two feet away. He pushed past me and came in. “I said what do you want?!”

He sighed and hugged me. “Are you okay?” he asked. I nodded. “We heard you yelling at Alex.” I looked away. “Hey, it’s fine. So what was the fight about?” He pulled back from the hug and eyed me.