28 -- Flipped Over Air Matresses and Flipped Over Tables

Nobody kill me! I know it's been a long time and I can't tell you how sorry I am. I just got so busy I didn't have time to update anything. I practically wrote this whole chapter today. Basketball just started and I had a ton of catch up homework since I was sick, not to mention after school crap. So I've just been busy, but this week will hopefully be better and I promise to update soon.

Anyway I wonder what happened when Alex and Danni felt like they were rocking on a boat. Here's the next chapter. Again, I'm sorry it took so long, but I will try and update the next one sooner. Thank you all for being patient. Oh, and please comment, vote, fan. It would mean the world to me! Thanks for reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked around. We were on an air mattress in the middle of the pool. I rolled my eyes at the guys’ stupid prank. It was so unoriginal. “Alex,” I whispered gently shaking his arms. He rolled to his side and hugged me tighter. “Wake up!” I yelled in his ear. He groaned.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him. That always seemed to get him up. He kissed me back. I pulled away. “I’m up,” he laughed. I pushed him over. He rolled off the mattress and fell into the pool. I cracked up laughing. When he came up hee looked at me confused and then down at himself soaked in the pool. “What the hell?” he muttered.

I laughed harder. “Don’t look at me. The guys did it. I just accidently pushed you off.” He rolled his eyes and flipped the mattress. I screamed and hit the water. I came back up and slapped him hard on his arm. “This is your shirt and the only clean shirt I have left to wear asshole!”

He laughed. I rolled my eyes got out and marched into the kitchen angry at him. Trevor started laughing first and they all followed suit. I knew Trevor was guilty. I walked over and pushed him over. He was still laughing. I slapped him as hard as I could across the face. “Ow!” he yelled at me. I slapped him again. Stupid little prick deserved it. I was soaking wet and I didn’t have any clean clothes.

“You stupid douchebag! Now I have to get another shirt and pants and these were my last ones!” I yelled in his ear. He covered his ears.

He rolled his eyes. “Poor you. You have to walk next door and grab some clothes. The world is going to explode!” I kicked him in the nuts and pouted. He fell over in pain. I turned around ready to tear apart anybody in my way knowing not to mess with me when I was in a mood. They all moved out of the way except Alex who was holding clothes for me to wear.

I smiled. “Thanks Alex.” I grabbed the clothes and started to walk to the bathroom to change.

Alex grabbed my arm. I looked back. He dangled a bra and underwear in my face. “You might need these that I took from you last night.” They all glared at him and bared their fists. He laughed. “Kidding! I’m just kidding! Nothing happened!” I huffed, rolled my eyes, grabbed my underwear and went to get changed. It was like he wanted the guys to break us up sometimes when he teased about that stuff.

It felt nice to be out of those wet clothes. Alex was still dripping wet though and he didn’t have any clothes. “I’m going home to get some clothes. Anybody want to go?” he asked directing the question at me. I nodded and we got ready to go.

We got to his house and Jenna was there. She hugged me. “Hey! I haven’t seen you since you’re mom and dad came. Thanks for inviting me to Fiji. Just kidding! I don’t care. Speaking of Fiji, what happened between you and Alex there? Did you two… get down and dirty?” she said wiggling her eyebrows. I turned bright red.

Alex put his arm around me. “Jenna, she’s still very uncomfortable about it!” They both laughed as I blushed even worse. “Just kidding. Nothing happened, Jenna. I’m going to get changed.”