11 -- Pinky Promises and Lighters

Hey guys! This chapter's kind of boring. I mean it has funny stuff and they hang out, but there's no drama. So if that's what you were looking for in this chapter I'm sorry to dissapoint you. There is a little excitement at the end though.

It was fun to write this chapter though. All of the people hanging out and hanging out and having fun. I hope you guys like it!

Thanks for reading! All of my fans are totally awesome! I want to thank you all for commenting, voting, fanning, adding my story to your library, and just reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a text. I looked over to see it was from Cody. That was a sign that I should stay his girlfriend. ‘How r u feeling baby?’ it read. I smiled. He was so sweet. I texted him back that I was fine.

I sat up and looked over at Alex. He was watching TV in silence. He had a glassy look in his eyes. I yawned. “I’m tired,” I stated.

He rolled his eyes. “Imagine that. You slept for like twelve hours yesterday and you’re still tired.” I weakly punched him and then wrapped my arms around his waist. I could feel his hard abs. I suddenly wanted to go swimming. I wondered if it was because I wanted to see his abs or I wanted to get out of this room. I’ll go with the second one.

“Will you go swimming with me?” I asked.

He looked at me weird. “I thought you were tired.” I shrugged. “Sure. Let me go grab a pair of Garrett’s trunks. I’ll be right back.” I nodded and got up.

I dug around in the drawers for a bathing suit. The only clean one left was a really skimpy one. I sighed and put it on. I walked out to the pool. Alex was already out there. I ran and pushed him in. He resurfaced with a smirk on his face. He flipped his hair out of his face.

I had to admit he always looked really cute in the pool with his wet sandy, floppy hair and washboard abs. His shorts were solid blue. They brought out his eyes. I was so busy staring at him I didn’t notice he had grabbed my foot. I did a belly flop.

I came back up and screamed. “Alex!” He laughed. I hit him. He splashed me and started swimming. I was a pretty lame swimmer, but he swam slow on purpose so I could catch him. I put my arms around his waist stopping him from escaping. I dunked him and he laughed.

He grabbed me around the waist too. And soon the situation was switched. He dunked me and when I came up we were really close. He looked down. “Nice bathing suit,” he chuckled.

“Ugh! Pervert!” I slapped his face and swam away. He grabbed my foot. “Get off! Ah! Rape! Rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape!” I yelled cracking up. He laughed and covered my mouth with his hand. I kicked him and he let go. “Rape!” I yelled again. He grabbed me around the stomach and pulled me back and covered my mouth again.

My back was facing him. “Are you going to yell that again?” he asked. I shook my head. “Promise?” I nodded. “Pinky promise?” he asked suspiciously. I held out my pinky. I felt his shake mine and he let go.

I didn’t break the pinky promise. I mean, you really can’t. That stuff is pretty legit. In third grade we all pinky promised we would never break a pinky promise, kind of ironic I know, but we’ve stood by it ever since.

Suddenly my jaw started to hurt. I crawled out and rested on a lawn chair. “Okay, now I can take a nap.” He laughed and got out. He looked at me like he wanted something. “What?!”

“There’s only one chair and two people.” I rolled my eyes and grumbled. I got up and he laid down first. Then I lay on top of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Goodnight, rapist.” I rolled my eyes before closing them.