15 -- Fire Ants, Hospitals, and Barbie Dolls

Hey guys! Well we all know by now she chose Cody instead of Alex, but all of Alex's feelings could be fake according to Ashton. Who knows what is going to happen now.

Anyway I want to thank everyone who is reading my story! It means a lot and this story has gotten more popular than I thought it would! You guys are the best! I love you all! Thanks for reading! Comment and vote please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I glared at Alex, but he shrugged as if he didn’t know what was going on. He leaned over to my ear, “I swear on my life that I really do love you.”

I rolled my eyes. “Good to know, liar.” I walked over to Garrett and sighed. Alex had cost me so much anxiety and thinking for nothing. I hated him. I hated him so much. He lied about loving me for a bet.

Ashton looked at me and mouthed, “I’m lying, not him.” I looked away. I didn’t want to believe Ashton, but its Ashton and he doesn’t lie to me. I sighed. I didn’t know who or what to believe right now. I just wanted to get back to normal. I put in a movie for us all to calm down.

Garrett looked over at me confused. “What’s going on?”

I shook my head. “I have no idea. We just need to calm down and figure it out.” We spent the rest of the day watching movies and talking it out. The story was that Ashton dared Alex to pretend like he loved me. The real story was that Alex loved me and Ashton was covering.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up at two in the morning. I quietly slipped away from Ryan who was holding me. I decided since Logan thought it was so funny to pull some pranks on me he should be on the other end. I walked into the coat closet and pushed back the coats to reveal a jar of fire ants I hid there yesterday.

This was going to be good. I put a few under his shirt and down his pants. I grabbed the video camera and started rolling. “Ah!” Logan screamed like a little girl. Everyone jumped up and looked around.

Logan stood up and did a little dance still screaming. I was cracking up. All of the guys looked back and forth between me and him and then started cracking up. “What the hell did you do Danni?!”

I smirked. “And here’s another Facebook video to prove that I can prank and you can’t. Next time you try to prank me think first. Oh, by the way the fire ants’ bites don’t hurt too bad. I’m just kidding, they do,” I laughed.

Garrett stared at me shocked. “You put fire ants all over him?” I nodded. He gave me high-five. “Nice one. Where did you get fire ants anyway?” I smiled to myself. That was for me to know and him to find out. I had my sources. How else would I get chicken fat?

I stopped filming when Logan went to the bathroom still screaming. I smiled to myself. This was one of my better pranks. I had planned it out for a while, but I was waiting for the perfect time. Which was today.

Logan walked over to me and raised an eyebrow. I just smiled a sweet, innocent smile. He gave a fake smile back. “Bitch,” he muttered. Everyone gasped. They knew how I felt about that word. I hated it when somebody called me that. It was like calling Hancock psycho.

I felt anger welling up inside of me. I formed my hands into fists. This was not going to end pretty. I lunged at him, when Garrett jerked me back. I fell on the couch as Alex held me down. I kicked and punched in all directions. I felt Alex’s grip loosen and I took the opportunity. I pushed him off and jumped on Logan. I punched his gut and he let out a grunt. I was pulled off and went flying backwards. “Danni!” was the last thing I heard before I hit something hard. Then it went black.