16 -- Robot Zombies

Hey guys! Well I'm a little late, but this is a long chapter I think. I'm sorry about that. So I tried to make it long. Anyway this chapter is sort of dramatic, but it's sort of not. It's leading up to a dramatic chapter. Yes, the next chapter is going to be very dramatic.

Anyway I really don't have much to go on about right now, so read!

Please comment and vote! Thanks for reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to somebody poking my face. I was about to yell, “Leave me the freaking hell alone asshole,” when I opened my eyes to see it was Angel.

I grumbled and faced the other way. I felt somebody poke my back. “Munchkin, will you please leave my girlfriend alone?” I turned around to see Cody pick her up and run her to the other side of the room. I giggled as he hopped on the couch behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his chin on my shoulder. “Morning, baby.”

I smiled and kissed his cheek. “Morning, Cody.” He gently messaged my back. I smiled and turned on the TV as we sat there watching and talking not moving positions once.

I heard someone chuckle. “Will you look at that, Sarah? They’re so cute together.” I blushed at being called cute.

Cody rolled his eyes. “Mom, dad! Please leave us alone,” he groaned. They laughed and walked into the kitchen. “Sorry again for my parents. I swear they’re going to be the end to my relationship.”

I laughed and rolled my eyes. “I will never break up with you because of your parents. They’re sweet. I like seeing them.” He looked at me confused. He probably wasn’t used to having his girlfriend want to see his parents, but he didn’t realize how lucky he was. I kissed him quickly and my phone buzzed.

I pulled away from him and answered. “Hello?” I asked.

“Hey,” I heard Alex’s voice. “Sorry to call you, but my sister’s coming home and my mom’s freaking, so I need to know if you’re coming.”

I sighed and looked at Cody. I wanted to go. It would be nice to spend some time alone with Alex. Alex was one of the most fun guys to hang out with. “I guess I’ll be there in a few.” I hung up.

I walked over and told Cody. I said goodbyes and thank you to his parents and he drove me there. I walked out and Jenna ran over and swarmed me in a hug. “Oh my God, Danni! I haven’t seen you in a year! I missed you!”

I laughed and pulled back. “I missed you too, Jenna.”

She looked over at Cody and then back at me. “Who’s that?” I laughed and walked over and kissed him.

“This is my boyfriend, Cody. Bye baby.” I kissed him and he left.

Her eyes popped out of her head. “Oh my God! Ah!” she screamed and hugged me. “I can’t believe you got a boyfriend!”

I couldn’t breathe she was hugging me so tight. “Yeah, she got the world’s worst boyfriend.” I rolled my eyes at Alex. He walked over and pushed me. “Seriously. The guy doesn’t play sports, or do bets, or pull pranks.”

She looked at me confused. “He’s right, that doesn’t sound like the type of guy for you.” I sighed. He got Jenna in on it. Jenna had been away for a year at college. She absolutely loved me. She thought it was so cute how I hung out with guys and was all boyish. She was nice about it though, so I was nice to her too.

I looked away. “He’s nice to me and a good kisser.” I smiled weakly. She smiled back.

“It doesn’t matter as long as you like him!” I smiled and stuck my tongue out and Alex. He rolled his eyes. “You guys start school again tomorrow?” I nodded sadly. “Ha! I have the rest of the week off!” She did a little dance and Alex rolled his eyes grabbing my arm pulling me into the house.